“My new favorite!”

Ranked #6 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A delightful neighborhood cafe serving breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch in a casual, yet upscale atmosphere. Dine inside or outside on our dog-friendly deck.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in a clean and quiet setting. 4 people...4 satisfied customers. The food was delicious, homemade jams and syrups. Homemade baked goods! Service was exceptional (thanks Cam), coffee strong and wonderful! I had Quiche Lorraine and a small mini waffle. Fabulous! Bacon was so crisp and not greasy (baked...not fried). I don't eat breakfast out much...but I may start! There is a small patio at the back of the cafe and two small areas inside. They do have chairs for children. The adjoining market of baked goods and food (take out area also) and food is a must see. Cafe is in a "blue" office complex south of Morton Plant Hospital on the East side of Ft. Harrison (park and entrance in back). Delicious and pure food in healthy portions! Lunch menu looked good too! Highly recommend!

1  Thank reddskyy

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

What a great one of kind place. Unique and tasty combinations of foods. Everything is homemade and packed with flavor. Friendly servers. I had an adult grilled cheese sandwich with tomato basil bisque soup that was out of this world. Deserts are wonderful. Even a little shop that you can go in and buy cookies and cakes. You can have mimosa and wine with your meals as well. This a must go to.

1  Thank Mary O
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Went here on Tuesday for lunch with my mother and it was busy for a weekday but oh my what a lovely little cafe ,beautiful china cups and saucers, tea pot ,and toasted sandwiches to die for!and the desserts were all homemade and how can you just choose one but I did went for cheesecake lemon and honeycomb was fantastic and the plum tart as my mother told me was lovely so I highly recommend this cafe also very reasonably priced too
Well done staff

1  Thank Pennykav
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Breakfast burrito was average at best. My son really enjoyed the Belgian waffles. I had the French toast and it surprisingly awesome. Good but not great overall.

1  Thank George H
Reviewed 20 August 2017

My wife and I visited here for breakfast and were very pleased.
I had the waffles and my wife had the egg/cheese omelet and we both were very pleased.
We also had great service while we were here, seemed like a nice atmosphere.
They also place a little emphasis on presentation of the meal as well.

You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank jlj0nes9