“The room did not give a clean impression. A fresh coat of...”

Ramada Limited Clearwater Hotel and Suites
Ranked #82 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The room did not give a clean impression. A fresh coat of paint might have improved it. The faucet in the sink was loose and improperly installed. The caulking around the Bath tub at the floor was dirty..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The manager at the office could not have been more helpful and friendly. The lobby and rooms were well cared for and clean.I believe this must be an older building because, happily, the walls weren't paper thin. I didn't have to hear anyone's TV but my own! The pool area was well kept.. The rates were great as was the location, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosemary S
Reviewed 20 February 2014

There was a sign near the entrance which stated "newly remodeled", maybe but the carpets were dirty. The hot tub was not working and probably will not be for awhile. So the room was just, OK.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is an old remodeled hotel with its quirks but it has what you need and is maintained. The owners are nice & accomdating.I'm a business traveler & find that the other escalated hotel costs are unnecessary to pay when this Ramada is sufficient. Beleive me, it's not as bad as some of the other comments. I have been in bad hotels & I'm on my second stay.

Room Tip: 212 the air handler is under a counter. If you have problems bending or stooping this room is nice b...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jan213_13
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We would never stay here again, nothing for the money, the rooms are bare, coffee pot had water in it when I went to use it, no tissues are placed in rooms. Although finally resolved we had issues with the charges on our bill, we were charged for nights that we were not there and if I hadn't had proof I doubt this issue would have been resolved. The room key wouldn't work, just overall bad experience. So disappointed, felt like I threw my money away.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family