We stayed here last year & came back. We know it isn't the greatest place but we don't mind. We got a 2 room 2 queen suite for $62.99. Plenty of room, the br closes off from the front room, 2 TVs with all the cable channels. The breakfast is very basic. The hotel is showing its age and could stand some upgrading.
The comments about the road noise are correct. The hotel is a 'U' shape with the open area facing SR60, Gulf to Bay Blvd, which is a 6 lane main drag, so there is no getting away from the road noise.
The staff was very responsive to our TV & fridge complaints and quickly corrected them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just a 5 minute drive o beautiful Clearwater Beach and 1 mile ffrom the Phillies Spring Training stadium. We have recently renovated all of our rooms with new furniture, carpet, bathroom fixtures, lighting and a fresh coat of paint. We invite you to stay with us, and will try to make your stay as pleasant as we can. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Clearwater Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited And Suites - Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Ramada Clearwater
- Clearwater Ramada
- Ramada Limited Clearwater Hotel And Suites Florida