We just stayed here last week, first time as we usually stay at Palm Pavillion but wanted an outside area to sit out. We WALKED to everything, perfect location Just steps to the best beach in FL and of course all our favorite restaurants..The resident bunny was so much fun... visited daily and ate right out of our hands. Did not know about the bikes?? We definitely would have used them.. We had unit 110 which is right on the water, wrap around deck that you could fish off. We will absolutely be returning in Dec 2014!!! Wonderfully PRICED as well!!
Thank you Suzanne for all your help along the way!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Palms is located 2 blocks from the beach and close to all the shopping, restaurants, activities, AND home of "Winter" the dolphin. We feature: - Waterfront views - Boat slip rentals - Heated pool - Bicycles - Boat dock - Beach chairs/umbrellas - Barbecue grills - Laundry facilitiesEach unit has a poolside view, Wireless internet, Cable TV, and Sleeper sofa. All bedding, linens, and start-up soaps are provided.The Jolly Trolley stops in front of Five Palms and will take you to many adjoining cities. Come enjoy a relaxing and affordable vacation at Five Palms. We look forward to meeting you - We know you will love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Five Palms Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Palms Condominium Hotel Clearwater
- 5 Palms Condominium Resort
- Five Palms Condominium Resort Clearwater, Florida