“Awesome ride!”

Chute Em Up Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Float high above Clearwater Beach. Breathtaking views of Clearwater,Caladesi,and Sandkey. Two parasailing flights to choose from 800 or 1000 feet. Stay dry or get dipped in the water.Land and take off right off the back of the boat. All of our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard certified. All of our captains are licensed. Highest parasail flight in Clearwater Beach. Open every day weather permitting. large 12 passenger parasail boats. We can accommodate large groups.
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome ride!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went parasailing while in Clearwater and it was great! We had a superb view of the beach and the crew was very friendly and funny. I was somewhat reluctant at first as I'm afraid of heights but I felt completely at ease the entire time. It was our first time parasailing and it was awesome! Can't wait to go again next year!

1 Thank Surfatlanta

Johnson City, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

WOW Chute Em Up is Awesome! The view is amazing. We had a great time. We'll definitely go again. That was money well spent.

1 Thank favorholt
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great sightseeing experience”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I had a blast. Awesome view. It was pretty neat to see the Clearwater area from so high up. You have to do this at least once in your life. We had a very friendly crew that made us feel at ease I will definitely do it again when I get the chance.

Cleveland, Ohio
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Was okay”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I agree with the review below. They said we would be out on the boat for an hr and fifteen/ hr and a half. We were out there barely for an hr. They said we would be up in the air for 10 minutes and it was only 8 min. I timed it as well. The height was good enough for me. However, the amount of money was not worth the time spent in the air. Glad we did it but would not do it again. Not worth it! Problem is they were the only company we could find for parasailing although I am sure they exist. We made a spur of the moment decision. They also charge you to sit on the boat.

6 Thank ldepmom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not enough time”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

It was an alright view. When they tell you "1000" ft. They mean 1000 ft of rope. You maybe go 400 ft in the sky. It takes 15 minutes to get out there and 15 minutes to get back. We recorded the whole time which from taking off from the boat to being unstrapped on the boat was 8 minutes... I was at least expecting 15! Very short and disappointing. I wouldnt spend 168$ again thats for sure!

Visited March 2014