“When you're here, you're family!”
Review of Clearwater Salon & Spa - CLOSED

Clearwater Salon & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Pamper yourself with a relaxing massage, facial or pedicure in a comfortable relaxing environment. Let our licensed, experienced professionals make your "me" day one that one you will always remember. Located on Missouri Avenue in the Clearwater Plaza, next door to Big Lots, Clearwater Salon & Spa has experienced staff of Massage Therapists, Skincare Specialists and Nail Technicians. We can handle that special occasion or just a day R&R. Our experts are also available for on-site packages of many of our services. We specialize in weddings and special events. Call today for a consultation with an events coordinator.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Went as a group over Mother's Day weekend and had a wonderful experience. It was my second time going and both times the ladies treat you like long lost friends! They make you feel so comfortable with a relaxing environment! Very professional and knowledgable. Also, I chipped my paint at the beach; I went back the next day and Michelle fixed it no problem!
Shout out to her: Michelle, you are so sweet!!! Thank you for making our time so fun and rejuvenating! God bless you!

1  Thank Autumn E

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Clearwater Salon & Spa posts its opening hours at both entry doors. They are supposedly open from 10 - 8 Monday through Friday. I have gone there numerous times during regular business hours and could not gain entry. Doors were locked. I placed a call and left a message but did not receive a return call. I have massages paid for and cannot find someone in the business during regular hours! When I spoke to a person she said that they are there now and I could come in now. I did - only one hour after the call I went to the business and asked for a refund of my money since they were unable to deliver. I was told that they didn't have any cash in their register and that I should come back another day. When I explained how many times I had already come and how many times I had already left messages with absolutely no result, I was told to leave the establishment. The woman's name is Michelle who said that she will not take my "abuse"! Unbelievable!!! Here I was - explaining what bad customer service I experienced with not a single call being returned and then I had to listen to this person telling me I am abusing her??? If a business posts hours from 10 - 8, should they not be available to customers? And if I state that I have come by many times during their hours only to find doors locked, how is that abusive? I still have not been refunded my money and I am certainly not willing to receive any kind of service there anymore. This was a really bad experience. I CAN ONLY WARN EVERYONE TO STAY FAR FAR AWAY.

5  Thank ANGELINAntje
LargoDaySpa, Owner at Clearwater Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

The woman came to our location twice and the doors were locked because the receptionist was in the hospital in labor and the rest of the staff were in sessions with clients. We rarely see walk-ins at this location and this person was the only one inconvenienced even though see didn't have an appointment. She came back twice, both times screaming at and harassing the staff. She made comments such as "This must be a front for illegal activity because the doors are always locked" and told one staff member "you're stupid and I hate your smile". She then demanded a full refund or said she would go on the internet and "Destroy this business". On her last visit, the police were called, but she fled the property before they arrived. This review is nothing more then retaliation because of a failed extortion attempt.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I booked this spa for my bridal party and it was amazing!! Michelle was great she is the host with the most her facials are divine. Jessica with her magical hands makes stress disappear, and Marisa the quiet storm due to her professionalism made me look like a super model with her skills in makeup. Oh and Travis my new love let me say thanks for the special day!!! Your awesome. If ever you want to get a spa service this place has it all we were not rushed,but we didn't have to wait the girls took their time giving each customer their full attention.

1  Thank DeDee C
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful experience at the Clearwater Spa. It is so cozy and Michelle and Christina were the most incredible hostesses. I had an excellent massage and my friends loved their facials. It is a very warm and welcoming space and I look forward to my next visit. I must mention it is very reasonable also.

1  Thank gilda s
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I went here with a Groupon for a massage and I'm in love!!!! This place is beautiful, the staff was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. My massage was awesome and I can't wait to go for a cut and highlight next week.

2  Thank Susan L