“Great Place”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Voted best breakfast and lunch in Tampa Bay area. Diner style food. Southern charm.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great menu at a very reasonable price. The food was excellent as well as the service. We ate at the counter with locals and were made to feel like friends instead of just tourists. It reminded me of the old Mom &Pop diners growing up. you will not be disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Very good food and very reasonable prices!! Staff was very friendly and the wait time was quicker than they said.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

No pancakes after 12pm, but almond french toast made up for it. Yummy food, very casual atmosphere. Wait staff seems angry, but I think that's the norm here.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great food and wonderful view. We sat on the deck and the view was great. The waitresses were so nice and easy going.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We came July 3rd and although it was busy service was excellent. I had my toddler with me and our server offered to get her good out right away which is always a plus when traveling with a 1yo. They were very accommodating. I ordered the Farmers Feast and really enjoyed the meal. There were 5 of us total and each commented theirs was perfectly prepared. We would highly recommend coming here for breakfast when you are in the area.