DO NOT STAY HERE. The location is great but the service from owners is not worth it. I came in with three other over 21 year olds and the owner was immediately rude and prejudiced against us. He actually told us that he believed we were there to do something illegal. There was absolutely no basis for him to say something like this to us, except that we were younger people without our parents (WE WERE ALL OF AGE!!!). When we got there, we parked in the nearest dirt parking area, thinking it was connected to the hotel. When two of us went in to check in, he said he was going to tow us for parking on someone else's land, EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS THE HOTEL'S PARKING LOT. When I explained this, he said I hadn't finished the room check in process yet, so until I got the keys from him (this is as I was standing at the desk, filling out paperwork), I was not permitted to park on his property. He does not care about his guests what so ever, and eventually told us to stay somewhere else and took the keys, after charging me for the room. It was honestly the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. Do not believe anyone who says the staff is accommodating and friendly. I have never met anyone who is more the OPPOSITE of this description than the owner of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled family resort, hotel units to beautiful one bedroom suites. Walking distance to shopping, dining, the beach, tourist attraction & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Gulf Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Gulf Beach Inn Clearwater, Florida