“Very excited about this one”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #296 of 760 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I absolutely LOVE Cici's pizza, so when this one came back I was very excited. Had an awesome time in the game room, and the cinnamon rolls are as perfect as they've always been.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

We had friends visit us from Chicago with their small bratty kids. Ages 2,6, 9 11, 15. The teens said it really sucked. Well, the six and nine year old thought it was the cats potatoes.. they loved it, cause they can have as much as they wanted for six buck.. Yep you heard me, six bucks you can eat the dust off the walls.

I did not like it, it was cardboard paper plates that it tasted l and the price was cheap. yeppers, it was like the comical movie when The family of the Griswalds had their cousins come to visit them in Grand Canyon Summer Vacation... and they went to eat that pizza in Arizona and they said Mark Griswald who was really Chevy Chase who I adore and love because he is so funny... Those kids he took to this place, they did not use the word or the name Ci Ci Pizza they used another name, you can see the kids sticking the pizza in their shirts.. Their father the El Cheapo told them to eat as much as they wanted. They stole half of it.. I surely did not like this product. I can not understand how they can stay in business. I think that Toby;s has it all so much better than they can ever have it... This is not food, this is like eating paper trash.. Cheap for those who think coming to Florida is a good place to eat at.. Frankly stay home. Do not come here to eat this Plastic... its not worth it.. IF you got to give junk to your kids with some flavored sauce.. Take them to Mc Dees at least you get a full meal for 6 bucks... and also... Wendys, Culvers which gives you real meat real burger meat for 5.49 a flavorful meal with two sides and a kids drink plus a cup of their famous creamy icecream all for under six bucks.. Never again will I go to this place.. I nearly choked eating cardboard.. but they again, Those el cheapo's who do not like to pay for pizza this may be for you for me and my family.. I rather stay home and put it on a grill...

Nothing like seven varieties cardboard.. even some with pineapple.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Well lets face it ,if you love pizza you gotta go. Endless salad,pasta bar and if you can name it they will make it for 1 low price. Their macaroni ,fettuccine orstuffed crust all yummy and for a bit more take one home.A family favorite

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

All you can eat salad, pizza, pasta, and dessert! Warmly greeted by smiling faces upon entering the restaurant. All of the staff were friendly and attentive. The restaurant was clean and the food was yummy!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

$5.99 all you can eat at most locations. Every type of pizza ypou could ever ask for is here. They also have unlimited spaghettit with salad and dessert for one great price. Its all you can eat so come hungry

Been to CiCi's Pizza? Share your experiences!