“Just what I needed!”

Red Bamboo Medi Spa
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I received a gift card to Red Bamboo for Christmas and wasted little time using it. This place is very near to where I live and I have dropped numerous hints to husband about wanting to try it out. I guess all my nagging paid off because about just before New Years I was on one of there padded tables receiving a deep pore facial!

I wanted to look my best for all of the New Years events the hubby and I would be attending, so I decided to take full advantage of Red Bamboo's aesthetics professionals. From the moment I enter the media spa everyone was so accommodating. I have never really been one for spas and I made that pretty clear up front, but after a few minutes of chatting they put me at ease. I was taken through what was going to happen and what I should expect out of the process...no surprises, exactly how I like it!

Everyone was professional and friendly and, if I do say so myself, I felt and LOOKED amazing afterwards. I was definitely beyond pleased with the treatment I received from Red Bamboo Medi Spa; I have and will continue to recommend this place to everyone!!

4  Thank Julie P

Reviewed 30 March 2011

I found the staff at Red Bamboo very knowledgable and informative, also very kind.

3  Thank Debad00
Reviewed 12 March 2011

On my second visit I overheard an employee being very harsh with a client. I thought it was a little odd and discounted the rude behavior as an employee having a bad day. The place usually has very few if any clients in the spa and I also thought that was due to being new. I can now understand- on my third visit I was treated so disrespectfully I was shocked. Simple courtesy is not part of their policy. Very poor customer service. I had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE to say the least and will not return.

13  Thank LakelandCouple
likesflowers, Owner at Red Bamboo Medi Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

At Red Bamboo Medi Spa, we strive very hard to give every client the best possible service. Unfortunately, you cannot make every one happy. We had an overwhelming response to a laser hair removal Groupon that we sold back in Oct. 2010. We sold 2,400 packages. We were told by our Groupon Rep. that we would sell 500 at best. When the deal ran, there was no way to "turn it off". We hired 2 more staff members, extended more hours,opened up Saturdays and even some Sundays to serve these wonderful new clients. Some people might ask why we didn't buy another machine, it's not that simple when a new machine costs $100,000 and up. We are a small business and cannot afford a huge expense such as this. I am proud to say that we have served all of these clients and more and that we have had LESS than 1% of all 2400 new clients that were not happy. The clients that were not happy, were clients that were running late for their appointments and were demanding to be taken anyway,even though we run a tight schedule so that we can accomodate everyone OR that they couldn't get in for an appointment on the day they wanted to. We even had clients threatening us and trying to use their Groupons for treatment areas that were not even listed on the deal; or they were going to write bad reviews about us. There are always two sides to every story. I know that when you come into Red Bamboo you will be able to see for your self that we love and truly care about our clients. God bless, and have an amazing day, Raye Toscano Owner/Spa Director