“Surprisingly good!”

Wok-N-Roll
Ranked #418 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We Ordered for the first time a couple days ago and was surprised! Food was great, service was fast and easy, I think I've found my chinese take-out!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Absolutely horrible. Food is mediocre. Owners have worst customer service on the planet. They got 2 parts of my order wrong and when I asked for it to be fixed they refused and said it was my fault and then began to personally insult me. This is apparently a thing of theirs. Reviews on google are consistent with mine. The parts of my order that were correct were disappointing. Complete lack of flavor or quality. Lots of other choices available nearby, including two across the street. Pick any other place. This one isn't worth your time or money.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I have been ordering from here for years but recently, every time I order, I get home and the order is wrong or short some food. Granted , I should probably start checking before I leave but the bag is stapled shut and an easy order should not be that difficult. The topper last night was that I asked for hot mustard and when i got home the order was wrong but they charged extra for the mustard. reallly? what's next charging for soy sauce? last chance...

1  Thank BuckeyeDan1010
Reviewed 1 March 2013

The woman who takes delivery orders over the phone is the single most rude woman I have ever encountered. RUDE! VERY Poor service. Still waiting on the food to arrive, cant wait to see how they screw it up. If it were not for multiple orders for a place of business, I would have told her where to go. Amazed they have managed to stay in business. I will not order from them. Please learn from my MISTAKE! I cant say enough bad things about this place.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We have been getting food from this neighborhood takeout place for years. In fact we have watched their daughters grow from little toddlers to teenagers who occasionally assist at both the cash register and cooking. Their pan fried dumplings are special. Their lunch combinations are very reasonable and comes with fired rice and your choice of soup, soda or egg roll. I have had numerous dishes and found them all enjoyable. Their shrimp dishes are particularly nice. You cannot gowrong and the value is exceptional.