“Don't let the decor deter you from this experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nauti Nancy's
Ranked #34 of 686 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Don't let the decor deter you from this experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nanci's is right on the Pinellas Trail and is really a find. When I first saw it I thought it was probably one of those places I would avoid at night. So wrong!! It is A FIND!! Nanci is an unbelievable and creative chef. Portions are ample. Service is friendly. It's a place perhaps only the "locals" know about - a gem. Promise you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank morganowl

Clearwater,Florida, United States
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have been there twice and both times was very pleased. Food was good and service was exceptional. Will go back again and am taking a group there in the very near future.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Karen J
Oldsmar, Florida
“Great food in very casual eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We has lunch at Nauti Nancy's while riding on the Pinellas Trail. This is a rustic casual eatery with mainly outdoor seating. Very laid back. I got the fish spread appetizer which was HUGE and delicious. My husband enjoyed his sandwich which was also a good size portion. They have open seating so it is fun to visit with other diners. Because it is outside beer and wine are served in plastic cups. They offer a varied menu. Unique pace for good food.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank mixaconsulting
davie fl
“QUIRKY AND COOL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Don't be concerned when you drive up. It looks like a dive bar you would find on the back roads of Jamacia or something. The food was hands down the best. Service friendly and efficient without being too scripted.The shrimp and grits rocked and steamed clams over linguine excellent.
The atmosphere is very casual and relaxed

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank katee8
Auburn, Alabama
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was almost like hidden gem. We had to drive a distance to find it and even then, we weren't sure we had the right place because of the location. It was crowded with a couple of big parties when we walked in, but Nancy immediately took us "under her wing" and told us that because of the wait, she'd buy my husband and me a drink. The wait wasn't long, but we still got that drink! I had the scallops and grits and my husband had the catfish with gumbo, and both were delicious. There was more food than I could eat and I couldn't even eat the donuts they serve for dessert (I took them with me, though). The price was reasonable, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was fun (there was even live entertainment). I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. If you get a chance, give this restaurant a try. You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2014