“Best kielbasa I've had!”

Pierogi Grill & Deli
Ranked #57 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Polish, European, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Description: 727-216-3055 http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=pierogi+grill+clearwater,+fl&fb=1&gl=us&hq=pierogi+grill&hnear=Clearwater,+FL&cid=12088817337801959951&dtab=2&ei=DhQdTdjmAoeglAf00LnKCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQqgUwAA
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best kielbasa I've had!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This restaurant is awesome! I had the kielbasa with farmers cheese and potato pierogis. This meal was incredible. The kielbasa was cooked to perfection and had amazing flavor. The sauerkraut it was on was also superb, it had a great taste to it. The pierogis were fantastic, well cooked and tasted wonderful. The onions were awesome too and really added to the flavor. Prices were fair, and I loved the atmosphere in the restaurant. Very clean and well maintained. Our server, Eric, did an awesome job. Food came out very quickly and he was very attentive. I look forward to going back here soon to try more items on the menu. Has to be the best Polish food in town!

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Ontario, Canada
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We visited the restaurant for lunch. The place looks a bit dated and the décor - Egyptian. However, the food was really good. Even our 3 picky eaters, who always go for the chicken fingers and fries, tried the food here and really liked it.

Between the 5 of us, we got to try many of the dishes. All were delicious. We tried the tripe soup, the borsh and the chicken noodle. All were very good.
The Beef stew was delicious, so were the crepes with cheese.
The schnitzel was quite good although it was a bit burned on one side. We also had the fried Mozzarella cheese sticks and the Cesar salad with chicken, and of course the classic pierogies. Those were quite good too.

Overall, it’s a nice place and the food is good. We definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“3 Meals and can't wait to go for another!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

IF you like Polish food, or if you want to try it for the first time, find this restaurant. Everything I've tried is delicious-- sweet and savory Pierogi, Grilled Kielbasa, Cabbage Rolls. They also have soups, stews, seafood, desserts; all home made and authentic. They have Polish beer and wine and a full bar. The menu is extensive enough that I will have many choices on my many return visits. There also is a delicatessen for take out along with delicacies from European countries. The candies, cookies, jellies are fun to try. The service staff is extremely polite and friendly.

• Visited July 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Delicious and authentic”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I was in town for my in-laws' memorial service and I stopped at the Pierogi Grill for lunch. The food was so delectable, that my husband and I took his extended family there the next day, after the funeral. It was a perfect spot to celebrate the lives of my husband's parents. My hubby and his brother were able to treat their children to the polish food they grew up eating. The meal was as fantastic as the one I had the day before. They easily accommodated our large group on short notice. They worked very hard to ensure everything was perfect.

• Visited May 2013
Falls Church, Virginia
“Great Polish food”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

While the décor is a little confusing, Egyptian décor the food is authentic. I am Polish, and have been to Poland. The food was as good as what my mother made and what I had in Poland. I went with my daughter and her fiancée, they enjoyed it as much as I did. The pierogies were lightly browned and flavorful. The golumpki was as good as mother made. The kielbasa was cooked just right. I cannot say anything bad, this was a highlight of my trip to Florida and told my daughter this is a must on all my visits. The staff was from Poland and made it feel like I was back in the old country. If you get the chance and love Polish cooking this is one place you need to visit, you will not be disappointed. There is also a deli that has a wide variety of meats, spices, and other foods that I could not believe I was in the US. I cannot say enough how much we all enjoyed our dinner.

Visited June 2013