“Bring your appetite”

Pierogi Grill & Deli
Ranked #31 of 755 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 727-216-3055 http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=pierogi+grill+clearwater,+fl&fb=1&gl=us&hq=pierogi+grill&hnear=Clearwater,+FL&cid=12088817337801959951&dtab=2&ei=DhQdTdjmAoeglAf00LnKCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQqgUwAA
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My Polish grandmother was a cook at a Polish Inn as a young girl. I'm sure she would've loved the food here. I had the Polish Prince Platter (a traditional Polish sampler) with a large 32 oz. stein of Polish draft beer. My wife (Irish descent) enjoyed the chicken schnetzel covered with creamy cucumber sauce. We're going to be reulars.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We've seen this restaurant a million times (we're locals), and finally decided to try it out. We are glad that we did and will be back again! The food was so good. I had the cabbage roll and 6 potato and cheddar pierogis. They were very authentic tasting, and the serving was plentiful. I enjoyed every last bite (and I ate it all). The service was friendly and efficient. The prices were very reasonable. Limited beer - various Polish beer and Bud. They also had wine and a good sangria. If you want an authentic Polish dinner, I definitely recommend this place. We didn't check out the deli, but will the next time. We definitely found a restaurant we'll visit often!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I had seen reviews of this restaurant and having recently moved from the North East, really missed Eastern European foods...so I made a quick pit stop on my passed. I intended to pop into the market and check it out and stayed for lunch.

The deli area is well stocked with a great selection of packaged goods as well as LOTS of meats, sausages and cheeses.

The staff was warm and inviting, the restaurant was very quiet and food came out VERY quickly.

I chose the Polish Prince platter with smoked kielbasa and sauerkraut, stuffed cabbage with tomato sauce and choice of pierogi (I chose potato and farmers cheese). The kielbasa was smokey and had a great 'snap' to it, the accompanying sauerkraut was flavorful and not too sour. The stuffed cabbage was AMAZING; tender, moist and flavorful. The pierogi were soft but not mushy, topped with just enough melted butter and sauteed onions to add flavor. Definitely a great value for the price.

Only negative is that it would have been great to have a slice of good bread to wipe up the plate.

A great find and absolutely a place we'll seek out on future trips to the Gulf or when we're looking for a road trip.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

went out of my way to come here, but wasn't too happy with the food. my husband had the kielbasa sandwich and hated it (and he's easy to please, food-wise). i had the potato and cheddar pierogi and found them too mushy. there was also too much butter poured over them, which made them seem greasy.

clean place with a nice staff though!

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

The food was so authentic and tasty. If you like pierogi this is the best. Our waitress was attentive and so sweet. Great dining experience. Be sure to visit the deli in the back - actually a small grocery store.