“Very Good Authentic Polish Food.”

Pierogi Grill & Deli
Ranked #76 of 700 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 727-216-3055 http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=pierogi+grill+clearwater,+fl&fb=1&gl=us&hq=pierogi+grill&hnear=Clearwater,+FL&cid=12088817337801959951&dtab=2&ei=DhQdTdjmAoeglAf00LnKCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQqgUwAA
Tampa, Florida
“Very Good Authentic Polish Food.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The entrance looked dated but that should not discourage you from going inside to try the food.
I have been to the deli once but my husband has been coming here regularly to get pickles, dessert and smoked sausages from the deli in the back.
We decided to drive to Clearwater to have dinner here for the Memorial Day weekend . We decided on the "Two for $20" dinner. We started with a bowl of chicken noodle soup with bits or carrots. It was very hot and tasty.
I was not sure if we would have enough to eat but when the food came, I was pleasantly surprised. The platter had a big smoked sausage, two crispy Polish pancakes with a large amount of sour cream and sliced green onions, a big serving of sauerkraut with slices of sausages, 6 pieces of pork pierogi, and stuffed cabbage.
Our waitress was friendly and fast. I got to practice a few of the Polish words I remembered.
After dinner, we went to get smoked pork sausages, pickled red peppers and pickled beets from the deli. The lady in the deli was not friendly. She only reacted when I told her that I had been to Krakow twice. I will definitely come back here. It is authentic Polish food and is definitely worth the drive from Tampa.

1 Thank TRAVELdglobenow

• Polish first
Largo, Florida
“Best Comfort Food!!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We both had spinach appetizer followed by cabbage roll with pierogies. I had Potato and Cheddar while hubby had Potato and Famers' Cheese. Would have tried dessert but too full. We'll return again and discover something else. Never been disappointed. Perfect place to indulge yourself with delicious food. Spinach dip will be a repeat, for sure!!!

Winter Haven, Florida, United States
“didn't get to eat there but did hit the deli”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Due to time we could not sit and eat, but we did stop into the polish deli/store in the back, many many many options, lots of things I've never seen before. Large selection for a small store. The deli was well stocked with many types of kielbasa. We got a few types and enjoyed them all. We also got the polish cooked ham which was very yummy

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The food and service was good, but the reason I only rated it average, was my service in the little store in the back. The lady working the counter was clearly having a bad day. I had some heavy jars in my hand asked if I could set them on the counter while I shopped, she just looked at me. So I set them there any way, fished getting what I wanted and checked out. This whole transaction took place without a word coming out of her mouth. Oh well, I've got a nice deli and store to go to in Orlando to go to, at least I won't have to make this a stop during my next visit to Clearwater.

• Visited April 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Not what was expected”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have been here a few times and the first time it was just a odd little restaurant a buddy and I decided to stop at. The atmosphere i basic and honestly not very appealing. The view out the windows is of the park across the road from gulf to bay. But then the food came. The food was excellent, and I'm not a person at the time who liked Pierogi's. The service has always been better than average and the food has always been excellent. I have gone several times since my first time, and have never had a bad time or dish.

• Visited August 2013