“Wanted to go here every day!”

Pierogi Grill & Deli
Ranked #74 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 727-216-3055 http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=pierogi+grill+clearwater,+fl&fb=1&gl=us&hq=pierogi+grill&hnear=Clearwater,+FL&cid=12088817337801959951&dtab=2&ei=DhQdTdjmAoeglAf00LnKCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQqgUwAA
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife, son and I stopped in for dinner one night when it was raining instead of heading to the beach and we were so glad we did. We ordered the Feast for three and had enough food for dinner and lunch the next day. Everything was amazing. The stuffed cabbage was some of the best I have ever eaten. The kielbasa was delicious. The schnitzel dish was very good and the meat was very tender. The pierogies were good and very meaty, although lacking salt. Highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a wonderful meal.

2  Thank SK3674

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The pierogies are amazing! The polish kielbasa, sauerkraut, and chicken schnitzel were also the best I have found in a restaurant!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The entrance looked dated but that should not discourage you from going inside to try the food.
I have been to the deli once but my husband has been coming here regularly to get pickles, dessert and smoked sausages from the deli in the back.
We decided to drive to Clearwater to have dinner here for the Memorial Day weekend . We decided on the "Two for $20" dinner. We started with a bowl of chicken noodle soup with bits or carrots. It was very hot and tasty.
I was not sure if we would have enough to eat but when the food came, I was pleasantly surprised. The platter had a big smoked sausage, two crispy Polish pancakes with a large amount of sour cream and sliced green onions, a big serving of sauerkraut with slices of sausages, 6 pieces of pork pierogi, and stuffed cabbage.
Our waitress was friendly and fast. I got to practice a few of the Polish words I remembered.
After dinner, we went to get smoked pork sausages, pickled red peppers and pickled beets from the deli. The lady in the deli was not friendly. She only reacted when I told her that I had been to Krakow twice. I will definitely come back here. It is authentic Polish food and is definitely worth the drive from Tampa.

1  Thank TRAVELdglobenow
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We both had spinach appetizer followed by cabbage roll with pierogies. I had Potato and Cheddar while hubby had Potato and Famers' Cheese. Would have tried dessert but too full. We'll return again and discover something else. Never been disappointed. Perfect place to indulge yourself with delicious food. Spinach dip will be a repeat, for sure!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Due to time we could not sit and eat, but we did stop into the polish deli/store in the back, many many many options, lots of things I've never seen before. Large selection for a small store. The deli was well stocked with many types of kielbasa. We got a few types and enjoyed them all. We also got the polish cooked ham which was very yummy