“Best of the Bay? Not quite”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #193 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Average food, average prices, average service.
Nothing's special here. Typical hole in the wall, strip mall, thai restaurant. I think someone has been stuffing the ballot box to win " Best of the Bay"

Reviewed 15 February 2013

We are very fortunate in the Tampa Bay area to have many wonderful authentic Thai restaurants. So when I heard that Thai Spice was the absolute best...I was skeptical. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. This is by far the best Thai food I've had since visiting Thailand. Here is the difference...all the ingredients are really fresh and cooked to perfection. We had the Shrimp and Scallop Panag Curry. The shrimp and scallops were huge. The sauce had the perfect blend of spice and sweet. The vegetables were fresh and crisp. If I lived closer I would eat there at least once a week.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Food is traditional Thai, well presented and well integrated flavors. Servers are very pleasant. Sometimes a little wait on wknd nights, as this is a small space. Worth waiting.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Thai Spice

The Food
“The Snapper in a Chili Sauce” is “Great” and the “Grouper in a Ginger sauce” was Amazing and let’s not forget the “Pad Thai shrimp” which is fantastic, Now the appetizers the soups remarkable Bangkok Calamari was a delight then the unbelievable the desert’s, the “Custer” with Thai spice’s most have been sent from the heavens or the coconut ice cream.
Let’s not forget the Wonderful Lunch Menu, which will brighten your day for sure, it did mine.

What can I say O.M.G.
WOW!!!
Anybody writing a negative review must be a competitor or friends of one or had destroyed all 184 Taste Buds they have from eating fast foods or instant for to long.

The food is gourmet quality.
There are individuals that “Feed” and individuals that “Eat”.
The one’s that feed are normally buffet eaters, fast food, microwave or instant food, who are inpatients waiting for the taste of real food.

Now for those of us who enjoy Eating, you need to venture down too “Thai Spice Restaurant”! To experience with delight as your taste buds come alive and smiles as you savor each bite as the aroma and fragrance of each ingredient fill your senses of the Spice’s from Thailand.
Can hardly wait to eat there again
Which I will have the “Salmon Curry”
Service is excellent Price’s very reasonable; the ambience is pleasant with warm smiles from all.
Great place to go with a love one for a romantic dinner or a group of friends or eat outdoors on a pleasant day.

What more can I say?
The food is almost better then “Sex”…

1  Thank Edmund K
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I have lived in several major cities, have traveled to Asia, and am not in search of the early bird (if you catch my drift). The point is, I've been around the block a few times when it comes to Thai food and actually tend to be pretty picky! We've been 4 times now and it is by far my favorite in the Tampa Bay vicinity. Each time, we've got at least one curry and one noodle dish- all excellent. Desserts have been tasty too. Take out and eat in have been fine. As a vegetarian , plenty of good options for me. Drunkin noodles, pad Thai, red curry have been favorites...as an aside, the brown and black rices rock!

1  Thank adamgator