“FUN TIMES”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Clearwater Jet Boat
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Went out to see the dolphins surf the wake and that is exactly what we go to see! First time ever seing a dolphin out of captivity! There were SO many and they were fun to watch as they surfed the wake... Took some fantastic pictures!

2  Thank mpandd
Reviewed 7 July 2011

My family and I went on the Clearwater Jet Boat, a few days ago. We weren't sure about going on the ride, I have never seen this type of boat and wondered about the ride. We left the dock taking the long trip....it lasted about an hour. From the time we got on the boat, until we got back, it was non stop laughing and thrills! The captain kept us laughing with stories and one liners....but when it came time to get down to some action, all I can say is WOW!! He got on the throttle and we took off like a shot, we were zigging and zagging and sliding all over the water! When we did the 360's I thought my 2 daughters were going to scream my ears off! It was the most fun ride we did while on vacation. You will not be let down by this ride.Don't bring anything you don't want to get wet!

6  Thank JustinfromOhio