“Great experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$77.99*
and up
Winter the Dolphin Tour at Clearwater Beach from...
Ranked #22 of 83 Tours in Clearwater
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the Jolley Trolley along Clearwater Beach or to the surrounding towns on our Coastal Route which is truly a unique ride.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently chartered Jolly Trolley in Clearwater, FL for four different convention activities (from 45 people to 175 people) over the course of three days. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Their staff (both administration and all drivers) were great to work with. They went above and beyond what I expected and I would not hesitate to book them again. Jolley Trolley is a unique experience that all of our attendees enjoyed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 30 reviews
"traffic"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We used Jolley Trolley to transport our guests to/from our entire wedding venue. They provided excellent service. We couldn't be happier. All of our guests loved the experience. With Jolley Trolley services, our guests didnt have to rent cars. Bonus!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Download the Jolly Trolley Map app when you arrive. It shows you where the trolley's are and how long until it gets to your stop. We rode the trolley around the whole island to just look at everything. It's $2.50 per ride, $4.50 per day or $20.00 per week. They stop by every 30 minutes and it's very convenient for tourists. The drivers are knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank Treas13
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Took our group to/from Hilton Bayfront to Tampa Bay Watch. Couldn't ask for a better way to make the travel part of the evening FUN! Also used them for a New Years Eve scavenger hunt.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2014

To whom this may concern:

Moments ago my mother and I were denied a ride by a driver named Brent as we approached the Jolly Trolley as it headed South on Mandalay and Bohenia Circle. As my mother and I walked to the trolley steps, I carried in my arms my 8 pound Yorkshire Terrier who had just happened to walk through sand spurs. My poor little guy could not walk on his left paw at all and was softly whimpering as he was clearly in pain. Immediately before we could say anything to the driver, he rose his voice and said "THAT DOG CANNOT COME ON HERE!!!!" I can not emphasize enough how terribly rude his tone and demeanor was. It literally made me jump as he was so rude and seemed almost threatening. I tried to explain to him the severity of the situation and again he rose his voice and told us absolutely under NO circumstances can we ride on the trolley with "THAT DOG!". I then tried to explain to him that I do not live here, that I am visiting from Seattle, Washington, and this is my service dog, Jack. The driver, Brent, told me with a smirk "that doesn't look like a service dog". With all due respect, a service dog doesn't have a look. There are people who can have many reasons to have a "service dog". You don't need to appear to have a disability. Furthermore, I feel completely embarrassed, hurt, and discriminated against after dealing with this rude driver, Brent. For all the years I have had Jack, I have never had someone approach me with such ignorance and in such a rude manner. I truly feel sorry for Brent and for Jolly Trolley as he is a direct reflection to the company and the companies morals and values.
Lastly, as the three of us stood helplessly on the sidewalk looking into the Jolly Trolley at Brent, he put his hand on the "door closer" and said "GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT!!!" I am utterly appalled at that statement. I still do not even know what to make of that.
At this point, I will never again ride on the Jolly Trolley, and I will share this story to others we know by word of mouth as well as via social media.
I suggest you update your drivers on important things such as people traveling with service dogs, people traveling with disabilities that may not be obvious, and learning to speak to customers, and people in general with kindness and respect.

Olivia Carmichael

5  Thank 649oliviac
Erin W, Manager at Clearwater Jolley Trolley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Olivia,
We have made several attempts to contact you to no avail. If there are any issues with the Jolley Trolley we strongly urge you to call our office and speak directly with a supervisor as we like to resolve things on the spot and definitely don't want unhappy passengers. We have in the meantime spoken to our driver about the incident. He informed us that you wanted to board the trolley with your dog because it had stepped in sand spurs, he told you animals were not allowed on the trolleys, at that time he said you asked him if he could let you just this once as you didn’t have far to go, even asking the driver if he could just “look the other way”. After our driver let you know that it was not allowed and was shutting the door he said you decided to change your story to telling him it was a service dog, thus his statement to you about getting your story straight.
If you'd like to speak with we'd be more than happy to as we have called you quite a few times. Thank you.