Pros: nice spacious rooms, clean full kitchen, comfortable beds and pillows, pool was always clean, ice cold bottled water offered at the pool, plenty of parking, staff was always friendly.
Cons: bathroom had bobby pins and seashells on the floor when we arrived (was it even cleaned?), only one washer and dryer (always a wait for it since we talked to lots of people stay at this hotel for over a week), won't refill your k-cups in the room, no elevators or offers to have someone help you with luggage up/down the steps, sliding door to balcony only locks with a flimsy plastic thing on the door, beach across the street is small and the current there is dangerous! Music near the tables at the pool is loud but you can't even hear it in the pool because of the waterfall.
Other points: we were told at check-in parking is $10 a day. When we got to our room there is a paper in a frame that says parking is free for the first vehicle (we only had 1 vehicle). The next day I was in the lobby getting pool towels and I overheard the man on the phone telling a customer that parking was free!!! When he hung up I asked about the fee. He said if you book directly through the hotel, parking is free. If you book through a 3rd party they charge you for parking when you check in!!! That's fine, but take the sign out of the rooms that says its free!!!!!
The Wallgreen's mentioned in other reviews has closed. There is a small party store right next door for little things like salt and pepper. The IHOP across the road was HORRIBLE! The pizza joint next door was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-new Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel is a charming Florida Gulf Coast getaway located just across the street from breathtaking Clearwater Beach. Created with both vacation and business travelers in mind, the resort combines a classic beach aesthetic with thoughtful traveler comforts.As an all-suite hotel, Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel offers the ultimate value when it comes to living space, privacy, and in-room amenities. In addition to separate bedrooms, all accommodations offer a living room with pull-out sofa, kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, plus a private balcony.A tropical, heated pool awaits outdoors, complete with poolside tiki huts for your relaxation. As an added bonus, our guests enjoy direct beach and bar privileges at the Quality Beach Hotel (located directly across the street). Committed to comfort and convenience for our guests, Coconut Cove All-Suite Resort offers complimentary Wi-Fi access, a 24-hour concierge, business center, and guest laundry.A wide variety of dining, shopping, and recreation choices are nearby, making Coconut Cove Suites a perfect home base for all kinds of Florida Gulf Coast adventures.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Cove All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Hotel Clearwater
- Beach Clearwater
- Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Beach Hotel
- Coconut Cove All Suite Hotel Clearwater, Florida