“PERFECT”
Review of East Shore Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clearwater
East Shore Resort
Ranked #1 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was our third visit to East Shore Resort, and once again we weren't disappointed. We have now stayed in 3 of their apartments and everyone one of them has been of top class quality, a lot of thought has gone into the decor and equipping of the apartments. The garden, pool and bbq areas are all clean and perfectly maintained. The location couldn't be better, sitting on the Inter Coastal and just a few minutes walk to white beaches and a vast selection of restaurants. As usual Lynn and Billy were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mildredaelliott46

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a weekend get away in the center of Clearwater to enjoy the beach. Found this jewel thanks to tripadvisor and let me tell you people don't lie in their reviews. EVERYTHING great mentioned about this place is even better, seriously. Location 6*
Friendliness 6*
Appartments 6*
Price 6*
It would take me too long to go through it all.
Just rented a week to go back in June, I would recommend it for any kind of trip, romantic or more family oriented.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I write to express my appreciation again for the quality of service to Lynn the on site resident manager at East Shore Resort Apartment Motel Clearwater Beach. It was a good decision by my wife to return to the East Shore Resort Apartment Motel the week of May10-14, 2014. I enjoyed the peace & quiet again I needed time away from work. Lynn was a huge help! Anything from trying figure out the Clearwater situation, to getting us a beach towel.I could see again from day one that this motel service has great quality, always meticulousy clean, its comfortable and even offers complimentary washers and dryers facilities with supplies free for guest a big plus KUDOS!. As well as guest service and constant concern for our comfort shown by Lynn the resident Manager. I must thank her so much especially for being aware of our requirements. I am compelled to take time to write a letter of commendation for how amazingly this motel stays consistently number #1. I will definitely recommend this motel to friends and family, and I’m sure we will be back soon on vacation. I hope to get the same quality of service when I return. This Motel (..its more than a Motel) deserves 7 stars!!!!! Thanks once again Lynn, see you soon again and dont ever retire.Cheers

Paul & Donna
Virgina Residents

Room Tip: Upstair Suites Stunning Bay & Pool Views !!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014

If you are looking for a peaceful, relaxing spot on Clearwater beach, close enough to easily walk to the beaches and restaurants but just far enough away to enjoy some serenity, then this is the place. Expertly managed, with a real focus on hygiene, updated decor, and clearly a lot of investment into the rooms and outdoor amenities (inc. pool, boat docks and BBQ area). Absolutely tremendous value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy P
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I returned to East Shore Resort in April, just two years after our first stay in 2012. We can't say enough about how wonderful our vacation was! We love everything about this place, from the immaculate grounds and clear sparkling water in the swimming pool, to the comfortable and relaxing suites they provide their guests. Lynn is magnificent at managing every detail and makes each guest feel completely at home. It felt a bit like a family reunion when we showed up! We enjoyed visiting again with East Shore Resort owners, Billy and Terry--their hospitality is awesome! We stayed in 7C which was recently remodeled, and loved the decor and attention to detail in the studio suite. East Shore Resort is truly a local treasure in Clearwater Beach.

Room Tip: We stayed in 7C and were very happy with the newly remodeled studio suite. Very quiet and comfortab...
2  Thank Believer77
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Had an absolutely lovely stay at East Shore Resort - our apartment was LOVELY and fully equiped with everything we needed. Nice and clean property, lovely pool, laundry, bbq area, even had fishing rods and bait to use on the private docs. Wonderful friendly staff and owners. Within walking distance of everything in Clearwater beach area. Would never stay anywhere else. Loved it !

4  Thank Noggi46
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The experience was Top Shelf. The room was perfect, neat, very clean, and comfortable. The location was great close to all you will want or need.
The pool is lovely and clean. The dock in the back has spectacular views of the boats and bay. We had a great time, and hope to return. Thanks again to Lynn, Billy and staff.

4  Thank Kim B