“We Love It”
Review of East Shore Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clearwater
East Shore Resort
Ranked #3 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed 4 years ago and returned again this year. We really enjoy staying at this locally owned property. Only a few steps to the boat dock where we park our boat. The floating dock makes life so easy without any worries about the tide. The property is maintained and managed meticulously. Always very clean. Everything is so convenient, only steps to your car, the pool, laundry and the beach. We will of course be back !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We just returned from our stay here with our 6 year old and 2 year old. What an awesome place! I booked it based on all the great reviews, and I must say they are all spot on!
We stayed in an upstairs unit that overlooked the bay and large dock on one side, with a large balcony overlooking the pool on the other side. It is soo quiet and peaceful there, yet you are a 5 minute walk to the beach and all the restaurants and shops. There is a cvs across the street and the publix grocery store is a short drive down the road. We saw dolphins swimming in the bay a couple of times. It was really neat!
The amenities are fabulous. The rooms, pool, dock, and grounds are all spotless. Lynn the manager is such a hard worker. She really takes great care in making sure your every need is met and then some!
The free laundry facilities are so convenient. They even supply the detergent! It was so nice to come home and not have to do laundry for days!
They supply poles and bait for fishing, BBQ grills, beach toys, umbrellas, bikes, and so much more.
We had an awesome family vacation here! It was a perfect place to stay! Highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Get a bay view! Beautiful sunrises!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank BeckB25
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed at East shore resort between 16th-20th June in room 6N. The place has lived up to our high expectations and is a perfect place to enjoy Clearwater from. I would highly recommend this accommodation to both couples and family's.
Oh and Lynne the resort manager seems like a really nice lady very helpful.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We loved staying at the East Shore Motel. The location was spot-on - near enough to the main beach and restaurant area to easily walk to, but far enough away to feel you were in a quiet and secluded spot. We had the two-bed unit which overlooked the water at the back and we happily sat on the deck watching the birds and the dolphins, and walked along the pier to fish and spot wildlife. The pool was great for the girls who spent hours swimming and playing, and overall everything was fab. We would definitely consider coming back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank vigiequeen
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was our third visit to East Shore Resort, and once again we weren't disappointed. We have now stayed in 3 of their apartments and everyone one of them has been of top class quality, a lot of thought has gone into the decor and equipping of the apartments. The garden, pool and bbq areas are all clean and perfectly maintained. The location couldn't be better, sitting on the Inter Coastal and just a few minutes walk to white beaches and a vast selection of restaurants. As usual Lynn and Billy were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mildredaelliott46
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a weekend get away in the center of Clearwater to enjoy the beach. Found this jewel thanks to tripadvisor and let me tell you people don't lie in their reviews. EVERYTHING great mentioned about this place is even better, seriously. Location 6*
Friendliness 6*
Appartments 6*
Price 6*
It would take me too long to go through it all.
Just rented a week to go back in June, I would recommend it for any kind of trip, romantic or more family oriented.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I write to express my appreciation again for the quality of service to Lynn the on site resident manager at East Shore Resort Apartment Motel Clearwater Beach. It was a good decision by my wife to return to the East Shore Resort Apartment Motel the week of May10-14, 2014. I enjoyed the peace & quiet again I needed time away from work. Lynn was a huge help! Anything from trying figure out the Clearwater situation, to getting us a beach towel.I could see again from day one that this motel service has great quality, always meticulousy clean, its comfortable and even offers complimentary washers and dryers facilities with supplies free for guest a big plus KUDOS!. As well as guest service and constant concern for our comfort shown by Lynn the resident Manager. I must thank her so much especially for being aware of our requirements. I am compelled to take time to write a letter of commendation for how amazingly this motel stays consistently number #1. I will definitely recommend this motel to friends and family, and I’m sure we will be back soon on vacation. I hope to get the same quality of service when I return. This Motel (..its more than a Motel) deserves 7 stars!!!!! Thanks once again Lynn, see you soon again and dont ever retire.Cheers

Paul & Donna
Virgina Residents

Room Tip: Upstair Suites Stunning Bay & Pool Views !!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family