“Great accommodation and location!”
Review of East Shore Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clearwater
East Shore Resort
Ranked #3 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 27 June 2010

Spent 4 nights here and it was wonderful. Stayed in Apartment 6S. One bedroomed apartment overlooking a waterfront with dolphins and amazing birds a few yards from our window, and a balcony that overlooks the pool.

Very friendly and helpful owners and very clean and tidy place. Close to the white sandy beach with beautiful sunsets, and shops and bars.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lunachicNWales

Reviewed 25 June 2010

i loved staying here when we came in june lynn and bill treated us like family and were very helpful and welcoming to all of us they cooked and had a huge barbeque for everyone that stayed. rooms were extremly clean and everything about this hotel is amazing thank you again for our wonderful stay and we will be back next year for sure

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2010

Thank you so much lynn and billy for making our stay fantastic. Thanks for helping us out with the first day, making room for all of us. We had a blast and so glad to meet you both. I love my room. Hate leaving though. But i know we will be back again. You have a wonderful, clean, neat resort. Thank you both for wonderful meal that you fixed for everyone. It was wonderful and sooo good!! Your dock is excellant and nice to sit outside at night with patio area. Once again, thank you so much.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I had an awesome time at this resort. The rooms were clean, which is very important to me. I noticed they were washing the rugs and bedspreads one day and I often wonder if these things ever get washed some places. I have often rented places in this area and had to clean the whole first day. I walked in and my room was clean and smelled good. The location is about 2 blocks from the beach and right on the bay. They have a wonderful new dock they just built - we fished and caught crabs with our crab traps and grilled them later that evening. Weber grills are there for the guests to use. The pool was great and not too overcrowded. The w/d was a great amenity as well. The room had everything I needed and was decorated very cute. I stayed in a 1 BR with no porch most of the stay but viewed some of the 2 BR units and will stay there with extended family next time. I would definitely recommend this place. The manager Lyn and owner, Billy were an additional delight - wonderful, friendly and always working on improving the place!! They had umbrellas and chairs I could use when heading to the beach! I wouldn't rent a car next time. HArdly used it at all.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank JDuncil
Reviewed 12 June 2010

Beautiful clean spacious rooms with all modern conveniences including TV in each room.Stunning view across the water, lovely pool with free use of beach & pool toys.A beautiful large fishing dock extends out over the water for guests use.The manager,Lynn was extremely helpful,flexible and always available and friendly.She ensures every guest has everything they need to make their stay a wonderful experience.The spectacularly beautiful Clearwater Beach is also just across the street.I simply have to recommend this place but do so with a heavy heart as I want to keep it a secret and make sure there is availablity again for us next year!

Reviewed 10 June 2010

This is our 6th visit to East Shore Resort (ESR), we didn't want to go home again as usual ! LOL.... All the great reviews you read here are so very true and you really must visit ESR to experience all the wonderful things and people it has to offer !

I think Lynn the manager, would be best described as the "Angel" of this heavenly resort. You have often heard I'm sure that good things come in small packages, well ESR is the "Gem" of small resorts ! I have stayed at Hotels in Clearwater and also another resort Hotel but once I found ESR we have been coming back ever since. We have met some dear friends here from all over the world and we would highly recommend ESR to everyone.

I would also like to touch base on a subject that I think may be of value to someone who may be thinking of booking at ESR, who is handicapped. I was recently handicapped about 1 1/2 years ago, ESR is not handicapped accessible but you can make it work.. Since I had been there several times, I wasn't going to let it stop me from going back. I'm on a walker now and I have a scooter for long distances. I can get into the screen porch units and up the door to the apt. with no problem on my walker. I can also get all around the apt with the doorways except for the bathroom which doesn't matter for me cause it's small enough for me to get around without falling. The tub on most units I've stayed in has a grab bar for getting in and out the tub to shower and a long shower hose, hand held . Since I travel alot and my family's homes are not accessible, I carry with me two extra grab bars you can purchase from Wal-Mart for about $10.00 each. I also purchased a extended height seat for the toliet cost about $20.00, Wal-Mart or drug stores so I can be as independent as possible.

It was our pleasure this visit to finally meet the owner Billy Day, he is such a fine man and takes pride in ESR, his employees and his guest ! He like Lynn the manager, is a people person and they can't do enough to make your visit as pleasurable and memorable as possible ! The new dock is a large marina, it's beautiful and offers more fishing area, large boat slips, relaxing seating and fantastic views !

ESR is just about 90 minutes from the Disney Resorts and Universal Studio's, we usually travel around the area and use ESR as our hub.

If you are looking for clean, friendly, relaxing, affordable and heavenly place to spend your vacation and unwind please consider East Shore Resort for your next vacation !

Linda & Reynold Bourgeois
Louisiana

Reviewed 31 May 2010

Not suprised this has come out at number 1 on trip advisor!!!

Great stay in a fab spot, wasn't lucky enough to see the dolphins but was only there for 3 nights and probably not up early enough, would go back for sure.

Great that they have washers and dryers to use as and when makes it easier when you get home.

Can't fault in anyway, keep up the good work Lynn, hope to see you again sometime! (also people we spoke to have been going back 17 years on the run, that tells it all)