“"Always looking forward in coming back”

Ebb Tide Waterfront Resort
Ranked #42 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I been coming since 2004. I go at the end of August or the beginning of Sept. for 2 weeks. I go by my self and I don't rent a car. The next day they take me to the publix and during my stay they always ask if I need anything. They are always helpful. The room and the pool is always clean. I always book my reservations the day before I leave for the next year. I always look forward in coming back in sept.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ann d
EbbTideMotel, Owner at Ebb Tide Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Graham and I are so very pleased that you had a good time and we look forward to seeing you in again.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Graham and Maria are the hard working owners of this motel. You can tell they take great pride in their establishment. Many renters are annual visitors. The most endearing memory was the true concern graham and Maria had for some of their elderly annual renters.
The location on the bay is beautiful. We enjoyed sitting on the dock and watching boats and dolphins. We also liked the fact that you could walk a few blocks to bars, but location was very quiet!
Visitors were mostly baby boomers. Saw two families with teens. They were also very quiet.
Rooms were clean. Common areas spotless.
Rooms are serviced weekly.
Visitors were all very friendly. We enjoyed all the Delaware county phillie fans!
Overall, a quiet, clean place to relax!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank CosmoLady
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed here with my adult daughter. When you arrive, it's not much too look at. But walk through the glass entry doors and everything changes. A lovely heated pool, looking right at the water, friendly hosts, friendly other guests (but not too friendly), clean unit, outside chairs and tables. We had a second floor, end unit with a one bedroom. The bathroom needs updating (but they have plans to update that one), but the space was sunny, comfortable, clean and quiet. At night we could hear the waves lapping and the gulls crying, and we saw four dolphins go by (as well as a few kayakers). It's a 5 minute walk from the actual Clearwater white sand beach, and a 15 minute walk from the main street shops and restaurants. If you need a motel restaurant or new construction this isn't for you. Us? We loved it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anngoggin
EbbTideMotel, Owner at Ebb Tide Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Graham and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This year we spent three weeks at the Ebb Tide over Xmas & New Year and what a wonderful stay we had (again!). Graham & Maria are the perfect hosts, always welcoming, friendly & there when you need them. We love the relaxed atmosphere at Ebb Tide and it was good to see some old familiar faces of returning guests. We too have become seasonally addicted to holidaying at the ET & we are already thinking about planning our return. Can't get enough of the place!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
EbbTideMotel, Owner at Ebb Tide Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Graham and I are so pleased that you had a great holiday and we look forward to seeing you again at the Ebb Tide.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

My wife and I have now stayed over 70 times at the Ebb Tide and we are just home after another great stay!!! This time we were there again for the time of December when they have the Christmas boat parade around Island Estates. We had great weather and really enjoyed the parade. Graham and Maria ( owners ) provided us with a great dinner afterwards that we enjoyed with other guests as well as their family. We wouldn't think about staying anywhere else as we continue to see old friends and meet new ones every time we stay there!!! Once again thanks to Graham and Maria for another great stay and we are looking forward to the next one!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rononcady
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We hadn't stayed at the Ebb Tide in 8 years but when we started planning this last vacation, we knew where we would be staying. And it was just as great as the last 4 visits. We first stayed here in 1993 and loved the place from the get-go. Very relaxing and comfortable. We love the dock, for fishing and marine life watching. The other guests are always friendly and pleasant. We have also vacationed there with our 4 young children and it worked out perfectly. Graham and Maria are always helpful, cheerful, and just fun to talk to. We have already booked our room for next year. Can't wait!
Pam P

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Well i have just returned from another perfect holiday at The Ebbtide i had another 4 weeks booked 5 for April and May i just cant get enough.
All the Oct family were there and happy in good health and a few new friends were met.
Our annual cookout was yet another great success everyone was there and mine hosts Maria and Graham joined in the fun and eats thanks Maria for the beautiful cakes and desserts
Weather was perfect in 4 weeks we had one day of showers
Fishing was ok but we did see quite a few manatees much to everyones delight
We sorted out the final details of the evening wedding party for my daughter in May and the Coates family went above and beyond with help and kindness along with friends cant wait to see all the ideas put together
This year our special thing to do as we do something different every visit was kayaking at Crystal River although i was very nervous we had a great time
Roll on April May cant wait and thanks again to Maria and Graham for their help and kindness

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank gwenbubs
EbbTideMotel, Owner at Ebb Tide Waterfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Graham and I are so pleased that you had another good holiday with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clearwater
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn
#13 of 17 in Clearwater
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach
#16 of 98 in Clearwater

Been to Ebb Tide Waterfront Resort? Share your experiences!