Beachwalk Inn
US$234
US$201
US$440
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$478
US$401
Travelocity
US$193
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleangreat locationmom and pop placewithin walking distanceclearwater beachhotel motelview from the balconytile floorssmall poolwi fibeautiful beachbars and restaurantsstaff was very friendly and helpfulkitchenettefrenchyssand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel if you are on a tight budget and simply want a place on the beach. The room does have a tiny kitchenette but its pretty low frills, which is all I wanted this trip. I wasn't flying in till late on a Wednesday and they called me the day before to confirm and told me where to find the key and what room was mine, as the office would be closed. When I arrived the light was on in my room and the parking pass was set out for me. Very accommodating and appreciated after a day of Delta flight delays.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank dr_reagan
RitzResortMgr, General Manager at Beachwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Doctor Reagan, Thank you, maybe next time you bring family and stay longer. Nice beach best enjoy during summer. June - July be good time and I give you special deal on Pent House room #30 you call me direct. Veronika

Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

The night clerk, Casey, was over the top nice and super helpful! He showed us the room first, to ensure it was to our liking. The room was basic, but very clean and charming. The location couldn't be better, with a gorgeous view of the beach. Also a very reasonable rate for the location. We'll definitely come back!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for nice review. KC just be doing job. Unlike chain motel here every room is different decoration. 3 story original was built in 1956 - 5 story built 74-75. So rooms size also different. Some kitchenettes are better then others. #147 has very nice kitchen - 1 bed. #30 have full kitchen with dining area, King Bed, Huge balcony over looking Gulf & Beach. #29 has all new kitchenette. So you know for next visit. I have nice bottle of wine waiting - please call me directly during day for reservation & remind me as hard for me to remember all guests. Thank You Again - Veronika

Reviewed 18 February 2013

This motel has a great location. We have stayed at the Ritz for several years running now. We always get the best rate on the beach. You are literally steps away from one of out favorite places Frenchies with the best cubans. McDonalds is steps away to take the kids for a snack. The motel is not huge, it is a small clean, friendly place with a small nice clean pool. You are directly across the street from the beach. The hotel is easy to get to and you have all the conviences you could need around you. The rooms are clean, and the managment is helpful and friendly. We will continue to stay here on our trips to clearwater beach.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaStout824
RitzResortMgr, General Manager at Beachwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Thank you for taking time to write us nice review - see Margaret learning her Apples ipad. Hope Curt had great time fishing. You stay for month - I give you choice of room you like for next year at good price. I think you not drink wine - but no worry I find something else for you when you come back next year. Remember William Shatner not negotiate anything - only I can be negotiator.
Lovely to have you and husband with us,
Veronika.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

We spent a week last year here. And loved this places location (across from the beach) its spectacular views of sunrise and sunsets. Clean rooms, flat screens and fresh paint. Not to mention exceptional help from all the staff.

We stay a month this year in January!!

!! THANK YOU RITZ !!

Curt and Margaret

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
RitzResortMgr, Front Office Manager at Beachwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Curt & Margaret,
Veronika responded to the wrong review - see above - so just wanted to say Thank You and look forward to seeing you next year. While Scuba Diving I come upon a big Bull Shark with a hook still in it's mouth, so I removed it. Shark said to tell you try again next year. I could only wish all our guests were as fun as you two. KC

Reviewed 9 February 2013

I loved this place, I stayed in March 2012 for Spring Break/ Phillies training and was very happy with the Ritz. The management was amazing as any should in the hotel business. The price can't be beat and the location was the best part of the experience. You can be at Frenchy's in a minute and the beach is right there. I can't wait to get back to the Ritz.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Migs310

Thank You for nice review - Call me directly next time you wish to visit our beautiful beach - Summer be nice for you.
Thankyou, Veronika