“Great location!”
Review of Beachwalk Inn

Beachwalk Inn
Ranked #46 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This motel is exactly as described. The room was large and has a small kitchen. The location would be hard to beat. A few steps to the beach and not far to the pier. The room and bathroom were very clean. Great restaurants all around you. Staff very helpful with recommendations. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda154914
RitzResortMgr, General Manager at Beachwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Nice review, I hope I see you again next years!
Thanks so much, Veronika General Manager

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My room was clean and spacious, and the mini fridge and microwave helped me save a ton of money on meals. The view from the balcony is superb, the beach on one side, and the marina on the other, sheltered from the wind (Southern exposure). The pool and common areas were clean and well-maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. I plan to stay here every time I visit from now on!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
RitzResortMgr, General Manager at Beachwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank You for your review! Happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you this year or next yr :-)

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Me and my boyfriend spontaneously decided to stay a couple of days in this Motel. The location is just great, you only have to cross the street to get to the beach. Next to the hotel are plenty of bars & shops. Make sure to also check out the pier, there is a lot fun stuff going on at night. The room was nice & clean. A very special "Thank You" to KC, one of the staff members there. He did not only tell us so many amazing places to go, but also made sure we had a great anniversary. It was great & we love to come back in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susilicious
RitzResortMgr, General Manager at Beachwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Thank You for nice review. KC know all best places to eat and party this is true. Here Ritz Resort I say we not just rent 4 walls, bed and bathroom, but make sure you have nice vacation here on beautiful beach so you wish to return again. Far from Germany? Me from Poland. We have many guests from UK, Sweden, Germany, Canada, Brazil - all over world peoples be come here. For best rate please call me direct on toll free phone line 1-800-200-1477 you ask me for room #20 be nice for you and husband. Veronika - General Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We were a group of 9+ volleyball players who came down from New England to play some ball for a few days. We looked at all sorts of reviews and narrowed the search to the Ritz because of location and price. I have to say that the Ritz met all our expectations and then some. An early check in by Alex was much appreciated, anything we needed was provided right away - mostly by KC ... he's the man!! - the price was right (thanks Veronika :) and the location is as good or better than any other place on Clearwater Beach.

Our group was able to gather on the patio of our room for meals and late night get togethers, but only because we were cool about it. We really appreciated that and extend a heartfelt thanks to the Ritz staff for allowing us to enjoy everything that the property has to offer.

While I would love to keep the Ritz the best kept secret on Clearwater Beach, the Ritz deserves to be at 100% of capacity. We will definitely be back next year. In fact, I already reserved the room with Veronika!

Thanks again to Alex, Veronika, KC, Mickey and the rest of the Ritz staff. See you in 2015

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank medina_sod

You most welcome, Thank you for nice review. I been here 20 years and I not going anywhere for at least 5 more. I see you young peoples next years, happy you happy, make me happys.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Our group was a bunch of volleyball players wanting some beach time on a budget in the middle of winter so location was key and boy did we score at the Ritz. What a great spot and I cannot say enough about how clean this place is as that is the primary driver for me. They delivered in spades! Honestly, even the high spaces were dusted! I also loved that they let us check in when we arrived at 11. The rooms were well equipped enough for simple cooking. I found the beds comfortable enough for a good night sleep and if you need anything ( blanket, extra towels, etc..) simply ask and they are happy to accommodate you. You can tell they are constantly working to improve the property. The pool area has obviously been recently refurbished. The rooms have either partial or fully tiled floors and you can see they keep up with the painting. All these things take a lot of work and dedication in an older property

There is so much within walking distance; restaurants, shops, bars, and a big kids playground. I especially loved the Walgreens with all you need including an excellent grocery section and a full selection of adult beverages.

A shout out to "KC" at the Ritz who not only helped us with many things but was glad to do so. He is definitely a man who enjoys his job! This is a well loved 60s era motel with a great vibe. You can just feel that there have been many wonderful vacations spent there and ours was no exception. We will all be going back to the Ritz next year. It is our "go to" place in Clearwater Beach!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pikayla
RitzResortMgr, General Manager at Beachwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Volleyball group of young peoples - Thank you for such nice review. Your group welcome to return next year. Here I wishes peoples have good time - but not when your party disturb other guests enjoyment. Your group nice young peoples no problems, no loud party - drinking too much and puke up in elevator kind of problems. All very nice polite. Wish all guests so well behaved. I save penthouse room 30 and how many rooms your volleyball fun group need next years omn 3rd floor. Please call me directly for best price. William Shatner not negotiate prices - only I can...and I give you youngs people group nice rooms at very good price. You come again! Thank You. Veronika

Reviewed 30 January 2014

My now wife and I stayed here 3 years ago in March and couldn't have more thrilled! We were engaged on the beach, which is right across the street, you can't beat that. This family owned motel is a perfect place for so many reasons, first the staff and service was amazing, what great people who own this place, the views from the top floor are priceless, and it's in a perfect location to all shopping, dining and beach fun. We are planning another trip this March for a reunion trip, can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

See you in March for return trip. Lots of love and romance on our beautiful beach - you not first and won't be last to engage or get married on beach. If possible remind me when you check in to give you room #50 if available.... and I have special gift for you and wife when you get here - please remind me ... just say review on Trip Advisor. I can not remember everything anymore. And Thank You. Veronika.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Traveled here with my Dad last January through the night from Michigan and arrived at about 8 in the morning. Check in time was in the afternoon. I went to the office and told them we were here early. They had the maid go get a room ready for us at that moment and we were walking the beach by 9 A.M. They let us check in by 9AM because the owner is on site and can do what ever he wants to make your stay a great one.
Could not be a better location.
Great price, and will be coming back this April!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Heering2014

Heering Family, Thank You for time to write such nice review. Best is you return again. This is always our effort here. For 20 years since I become manager here we have many many families like yours that return year after year. Some few days some for weeks. But this is how we build our business - SOLID REPEAT CUSTOMERS. This is why I be full when others have lots empty rooms. Much construction and fancy new hotels going up all around us here. But so you know, we not going anywhere - despite all offers for property here in great location and views from here worth a million dollars a condo unit. Understand not what is - but what can be here - 16 story hotel 160 rooms ( 10 per floor) I just let few people with silly complaints -complain that we not have real flowers and are fake silk ones in room for decoration. Soon all Gulf front hotels be over 250.00 a night here on beach - but we hang on here and offer nice cleam room for less then 1/2 price.