All reviews across the street room was clean great location mom and pop place within walking distance clearwater beach hotel motel view from the balcony small pool mini fridge enjoyed my stay kitchenette sand stove rates trolley
Reviewed 1 January 2005

jan. 1, 2005

my husband and i returned from a months stay at the ritz resort motel on dec. 29th 2004. as usual, we enjoyed our stay there. we have gone to the ritz on eight different occasions and have ALWAYS had a wonderful stay. the rooms are clean , service is fine and the beach is right accross the street from the motel. we wouldn't go anywhere else!! the rates are very affordable for families also. the pool is clean and has a comfy atmosphere. we love it there.

22  Thank Companion29933
Reviewed 25 October 2004

We stayed in the Ritz Motel on a recent weekend visit to Clearwater. It is situated right opposite the main beach and is walking distance to any bars and restaurants in Clearwater. The rooms are very clean and functional. The staff is welcoming and friendly, and very down to earth. This motel is incredible value for money. It was less than half the price of brand name hotels and easily as nice if not better than some we looked at. It has a small pool too - but being right opposite the beach I'm not sure why you'd use it. It was a lovely stay and I recommend it highly for a very nice hotel/motel at economical prices without sacrificing any quality.

25  Thank Culture21177
Reviewed 9 August 2004

I tried to get a rate for my family on 8/9/2004 about 7:30 PM. The female who answered stated that she could not give me a price unless I told her the exact ages of my family members. I asked for 2 rooms, seven people, my children all over 18 except for one 14 years old. I told her that we would have 4 in one room and 3 in the other. She told me rudely unless I tell her what ages are staying in which room, she will not give me a price. I would never have thought that the "hospitality" business has resorted to employing such rude people. I will make sure to tell everyone I know about this "RESORT!"

Stayed: January 2005
8  Thank Roving35017
Reviewed 23 June 2004

Worst hotel I've visited, I stayed here as a child and my relatives still stay here. So, I thought it would be nice. Made reservations 2 months in advance and had 10% coupon, asked for the room on the gound floor with 2 beds, a kitchen and a couch that made out into a bed (a mini apt.) The same room my mother had when she was there in November. When we got down there, the room I wanted the said I didn't have reservations for but it was for a smaller room on the second floor. The price quoted to me was wrong and it would be $40 more a night for our 3 night stay. Then they said my 10% off coupon was for walk-ins only, which is not stated on the coupon or told to me when I made the reservations and the only thing the told us was that there was nothing we could do except to pay the extra money or take the smaller room. And there was no one or nothing we could do about it. My mother or I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2004
10  Thank Pam H
Reviewed 24 April 2004

Have stayed countless summer weekends at the Ritz Resort and I have always been satisfied with the accomodations. Appreciate the convenient location to the public beach and many beach shops, stores and restaurants all within walking distance. See you there!!

2  Thank Curious27698