“We could really relax here”
Review of Orange Motel

Orange Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clearwater
Orange Motel
Ranked #8 of 9 Clearwater B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I loved this motel. We'd stayed at another down the street for a few days, but it was pretty bad, and so I was happy the Orange Motel was the exact same price.

The room was large. The beds were Sleep Number beds. No bugs - we always check for them, as I'm a bit paranoid about hotel rooms. The kitchenette was nice - enough pots and pans so I could make some healthy meals.

The pool was wonderful! Heated and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful, and all in all, this was a great experience.

Next time I'm headed to Clearwater, this is where we'll stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Jane J
There are newer reviews for Orange Motel

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The owners wife was very friendly and though we had to wait on our room to be cleaned it was done right. the price of a weekly efficiency is good too!! i look forward to renting by the week. the pool is nice there's laundry on premisess apts in the back , for one person with temporary plans in mind this is the place to go.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank jennifsew
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Its disgusting and awful! The minute you walk in you notice how old and torn and filthy the place is. I seen dirty dishes underneath the sink..two dead roaches right by the bed.. The bath tub paint is peeling.. The toilet leaks. My tv didn't work. It was awful. Lucky I found another hotel about 10min away. I told the lady who owned the hitel, but dhe seemed to care less. Do not bring your kids here. Their are so many WEIRDOS!

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank NGodWeTrust
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I vacationed with my brother at the Orange Motel in Clearwater, Fl. It was my first time there but my brother had been happily going there for over 10 years. I think they give you a "Great Value" with a really nice pool area and it is in a good location not far from the beach. However, the owners and staff need to care more. One of the bed sheets had a very obvious cigarette burn hole sticking out in plain view, and one of the towels had a large ragged hole in it. You could not miss either problem. I own a motel on Long Beach Island, Nj and I am not really a complainer, so we didn't say anything just to see if they would change it, but they didn't change it. At the motel I own we are not perfect, but I can tell you the staff would not have put a sheet on the bed with a large obvious burn hole in it, and they would not have left a towel in the room with a ragged hole in it. So, yes it is a great value, but the very nice owners need to care more about their motel like my staff and I do.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank LorrysIslandEndMotel
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I were in the area looking for a place to stay for the night. This place is just a few short miles from the Beach. It is old and not the most elegant of places, but the owners are nice and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry T
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I have stayed a lot of places and I am typically not a picky traveller. However, this motel is awful! Let me synopsize: floor looked like someone had changed oil in countless cars. smell of mold and must practically unbearable. bed was literally broken to the point where the mattress sank to the box spring. lamps with no bulbs. no covers on electrical recepts with on the wires holding it in the wall. half inch gaps between the ac unit and the wall allowing a nice view to the outside. holes kicked in the wall. a shoe print five feet off the floor where someone must have kicked it. to top it off dead cockroaches. After half hour in the room my chest hurt and I started to cough. I told the owner that I was sorry but I could not stay there. She did charge me one nights stay but I would have paid more just to get the hell out of there.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank sanders s
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I just needed a room for the night for myself. The budget motels on Clearwater beach wanted $100, plus taxes. This one was almost half the price. Clean, friendly management, safe, close drive to the beach (and Clearwater Bagel). The pool looked very inviting. I got a good night's sleep & that's all I needed. I would stay here again. My room had a refrigerator, stove, microwave, kitchen sink, and table for 4.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo