“Fantastic!”

US$77.98*
and up
Sea Screamer Boat Cruise in Clearwater Beach with Transport
More attraction details
Owner description: Clearwater's most exciting and affordable family attraction-fun and safe for all ages.A Thrill Ride.A Dolphin Watch.A Celebrity Home Tour. It's three cruises for one low price. Guaranteed dolphin sighting or ride again for free
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

We went to Clearwater in late August 2013. The main reason was to go out on the sea screamer. I've been to Clearwater a couple of times before but have always done the more laid back kinda boats because a couple of our party didn't want to do the sea screamer, we always seen dolphins but not like you see them on this. So when I came with my friend this was first on our list and it didn't disappoint! The 2 guys and the boat (I can't remember their names, sorry!) and even the guy on the ticket desk were all so nice!
First off they took us round the harbour and showed us some of the gorgeous houses around the area etc. then we went out into the open sea. It took a while to see any dolphins but eventually we saw a couple of fins and I think everyone would of been happy with that. But then the captain turned the engines on and sped away, the next thing we had dolphins jumping up either side and behind the boat in the wake. It was fantastic to see them doing it for fun instead of for their next meal! Instead of giving your money to seaworld, get to Clearwater and see these dolphins thrive in their natural environment. Absolutely nothing can beat that!!!

2 Thank moo567

Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great way to see dolphins in action !”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

If you want an awesome day on the water with a bit of speed and some nature, come on board. Great chance to see dolphins cavorting in the boat's wake while enjoying some time out on the water. Highly recommended for any nature lover, kids, families, or anyone who needs a break and some fun. Grab the shades, the hat, the sunscreen, and be ready for a good time!

Visited May 2013
Kirksville
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Worth it!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My husband and I went in late December on the 4:00 ride. We saw a few flippers and I was feeling a little let down, but as we were making our way back to the bay a dolphin jumped right out of the boat wake several times! It was amazing and I got some great pictures, not only of the dolphin but of the beautiful gulf as the sun was low in the sky. I would do it again. It was about 68-70 degrees but was really chilly on the boat...my husband and I were glad we had jackets.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank GracieKirksville
Ottawa, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went on this today with 4 children. We all loved it best part of are vacation. Don't waist your money going on any other dolphin cruise this was the best. A family of dolphins followed behind the boat jumping up in the air including a baby dolphin. It was nothing I have ever seen before. Amazing and worth every penny. Kids and adults both will love. Thank you sea screamer:)

Visited January 2014
Charlottesville, Virginia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This was a great experience. The people running the boat obviously know what they are doing. They maneuvered it so that the dolphins appeared, frolicked, jumped, and made for great pictures. Definitely an experience.

Visited December 2013