Comfort Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Clearwater AP(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
US$115
US$151
Residence Inn
Quality Inn(Clearwater)
US$77
Pelican Pointe Hotel and Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$164
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$95
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$141
US$135
US$112
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)
US$193
All reviewspinellas traildowntown dunedinacross the streetfront deskedgewater driveblue jaysclearwater beachbreakfast roomhoneymoon islandquiet hotelshort drivespring traininghot breakfastroom was largewalk in showerview of the bayfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Large room, good bedding and hot water in the shower. They had a far better than average breakfast, they had eggs, bacon, sausage along with the usual cereal & waffles. We only stayed one night and the locaton was great for us but if we had been there longer it would have been unhandy to have to drive out for all meals or anything as they are not near anything.

Room Tip: End units have two windows
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MinnScooter
Angela R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Angela Ross
Comfort Suites
727-489-5000

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Our room was spacious. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. The towels were plush and absorbent. I had the blueberry waffles. The batter was fluffy and the timer on the waffle iron made them come out perfect. The hotel was under renovation but we were not inconvenienced in any way. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Arlene32182
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed 1night and had no major issues but could find plenty to complain about if I was a picky person. The lights that held 2 bulbs only had 1 in them, no clock radio in the room, the walls had new paint but looked like a high school kid painted them. The maintenance dept. needs to pay attention to the details. On the plus side the breakfast was very good and the staff were great. I did not get a chance to use the pool or hot tub so I can't comment on this area.

Room Tip: Don't expect a ground floor room as all rooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hfdad
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I booked this hotel for 3 nights through the Choice reservations group but was NOT told that it was under renovation. I stayed one night as I had no choice after late flight but the rooms are NOT fully finished and they all need new bathrooms which have NOT been renovated. Overall poor workmanship in the supposedly renovated rooms, and I checked 4 out. The reception and breakfast area is under construction and there is a smell of dust everywhere. In it's favour the beds were clean and comfortable and the wifi worked well. Don't book until you are assured work has finished completely and then double check it.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertosaunders
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Fantastic example of a Choice Hotel! The location is great, right on Edgewater Drive, and the newly renovated room that we were given on the third floor was fabulous. What really puts this hotel over the top however, is the customer service. Upon arrival I was greeted by Anna at the front desk. Her pleasant smile and welcoming demeanor were matched by her efficiency and professionalism. She went out of her way to make sure that we were give an outstanding room amidst the renovations currently underway, and met or exceeded all of our expectations. Anna is quite simply one of the best I representatives of any Choice Hotel employees that I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with.

The young lady who was attending to the breakfast was wonderful as well, and the housekeeping staff was professional and courteous. I will definitely return to this location.

Room Tip: The former Jacuzzi suite rooms have huge walk-in showers. Fantastic!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple