Spent a weekend at this charming little place recently. It is very clean, the room was large with a kitchenette and we had a relaxing view of the marina. The staff is friendly and very helpful and the location is unbeatable. You can walk easily to the beach and tons of restaurants, there is also a two story Walgreens right next door if you need anything. The price is great and we will be coming back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Bay Resort and marina is a small family owned and operated motel conveniently located in the center of Clearwater beach making everything just a short walk away. Pier 60 and the beach are 3 minutes away, municipal marina a 2 minute walk. shops and restaurants to cater to every need are 3 minutes away.We are situated on the intra coastal side of the island with great open views, dolphins can be seen from our marina deck.We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable accommodation in a quiet relaxing environment. If you want some excitement hire a Jet Ski from our marina and explore the Island. We provide daily maid service, free WiFi and have a guest laundry room open each day.Our larger than average pool is great to cool down in on hot summer days and heated for your comfort during the cooler winter months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Bay Resort And Marina Hotel Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Hotel And Marina
- Barefoot Bay Resort And Marina Clearwater, Florida