We stayed here from 29 December to 3 January in a queen standard room. We had a fantastic time and highly recommend this place to anyone. The room was far better than we expected, great comfortable bed, great shower, fridge, utensils and cutlery and everything very nicely decorated and extremely clean. The AC also worked fantastically.
The pool area is extremely nice with wooden decking and a lovely pool with great pool furniture. The decking in the front of the place overlooking the marina is also fantastic.
Barefoot Bay is in a fantastic position . Just 3 minutes from the beach and just a little further to our two favourite restaurants, Frenchy's Rockaway and The Palm Pavillion which are both on the beach. Frenchy's Saltwater is almost across from the Barefoot.
We travelled up and down the coast as far as Pass-a-grille and there are 1000's of places to stay but when we come back to this area we will definitely only stay at Barefoot Bay again. We loved the fact that it is small and personal and even though the place was full we hardly ever saw people. It was extremely peaceful with plenty of space around the pool and when we wanted something more lively it was a quick walk to one of many restaurants or the great beach.
We met the owners and they are an extremely lovely family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Bay Resort and marina is a small family owned and operated motel conveniently located in the center of Clearwater beach making everything just a short walk away. Pier 60 and the beach are 3 minutes away, municipal marina a 2 minute walk. shops and restaurants to cater to every need are 3 minutes away.We are situated on the intra coastal side of the island with great open views, dolphins can be seen from our marina deck.We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable accommodation in a quiet relaxing environment. If you want some excitement hire a Jet Ski from our marina and explore the Island. We provide daily maid service, free WiFi and have a guest laundry room open each day.Our larger than average pool is great to cool down in on hot summer days and heated for your comfort during the cooler winter months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Bay Resort And Marina Hotel Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Hotel And Marina
- Barefoot Bay Resort And Marina Clearwater, Florida