Pier House 60 Marina Hotel
Echo Sails Motel(Clearwater)
Beachview Hotel(Clearwater)
  • Beachfront
1,362 results
All reviewsrooftop barcrows nesttowel animalsacross the streetfree shotsfree breakfasttenth flooryogurtparking garageperfect locationwatch the sunsetcorner roomper nightbalcony viewwithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againpirate ship
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Loved the location and cleanliness of this hotel as well as the extremely spacious room. Cannot overstate how clean and how large our room was. Very comfortable king bed. Large, clean bathroom. Did I mention how wonderfully clean and spacious everything was? The mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker made for great convenience. We so enjoyed seeing dolphins out our front beach view windows while laying in bed! Loved sitting on the balcony that overlooked the Marina and had an awesome view of the Clearwater Beach Pier. All the staff were helpful and friendly. The cleaning crew were really, really good. Really loved watching the sunset from the 10th floor bar/hut. Appreciated the light breakfast provided. Loved our stay so much, we extended our stay two days, from original seven days to nine. Did not mind the parking fee since it was secured and covered. Also appreciated that this hotel participates in and provides the Free Local Rides program.

Room Tip: 601, 701, 801 & 901 face the beach AND have a side balcony that overlooks the Marina and Clearwater Pier. Room 901 is directly under the 10th floor bar and can be a bit noisy late night on Friday & Saturday nights.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rhdtravels
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed for 6 nights to attend friends wedding. I travel alot and use this website to find my lodging. I want to thank the front desk staff especially Liz with her great smile. Every time you walk by staff is saying hello. Everything reported is true regarding the new hotel from all areas including the rooftop bar. I went there every night but only able to make 2 sunsets and those experiences were terrible. The bartender/server such rude service. I just made sunset & asked for a shot , the bartender response was...." We only give shots to paying customers!" OMG! I am staying at the hotel for six nights are you kidding me! The shot was not worth it.
That response ruined my evening!
It seems from reading some previous and current reviews there have been other complaints.
ALL the other staff I met during my stay were excellent and I will return.
Also we did enjoy the extra housekeeping touch of towel animals!!
Also want to thank you for referral to Lou's Salon @ the Holiday Inn. My hair looked great for the wedding!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank OTBART1
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Loved the location of this hotel - it is the best. Front faces the beach, sea and Pier 60. Rear overlooks the marina so no bad views from any room.

We had a room at the rear with a lovely balcony and fabulous views.

The room was spacious with a roomy walk in shower - the best one of the holiday and we have stayed in 13 hotels!!

Room had two comfortable Queen beds, microwave, fridge, TV, alarm clock, coffee maker - everything you need for a great stay.

Be warned though if you want to do your own food in the microwave, buy your food before getting here - only the CSV chemist and food mart and deli that we could find to buy any food - rest is take-away places and restaurants.

Free breakfast included - it is basic and not a fabulous choice but cereal, fruit juice, fruit, bacon patties, omelette patties, yoghurt, toast, bagels and coffee. Not many hotels offer free breakfast so nice little touch.

The parking is directly below the hotel and is drive in and drive out - you simply but a notice in your window to allow you to park there. $15 a day plus tax is reasonable compared to $38 in New Orleans - made it easy too - no long walks with suitcases.

Free wifi in all rooms.

Friendly helpful team of staff. We also got a buy one get one half price for the rooftop bar.

Heated outdoor pool - not huge but enough. Anyway you are just facing the beach.

Only thing I would recommend the hotel to do is provide more tourism leaflets for guests to access - but there is a visitor centre at Pier 60 which is just across the road.

Room Tip: We had a rear room with a balcony overlooking the marina - it was lovely - on the 9th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ScooterJuly
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Couldn't ask for a more friendly front desk staff. Right behind the desk was a countdown to the sunset, whereupon a rooftop bar served rum drinks and take in the Clearwater Beach sunset. The room was very clean with nice amenities (microwave, mini fridge). The complimentary breakfast was nice. The breakfast area was clean. I would definitely stay here again .

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 29 November 2013

First stay was in room 610-balcony over looking harbor. Nice. Stayed on a Sunday night. Left and came back to stay Wednesday thru Sunday with my wife. Requested a room with a balcony overlooking the harbor and beach. It was an upgrade but they got us in-room 903. Gorgeous view and a lot bigger. We'll worth the upgrade. Roof top bar was excellent with a great view of the sunsets. This room is right below the bar so Friday night the you could hear the music pretty loud until 1230. I asked the front desk about it the next day and they said the DJ is suppose to quit at 11 then go the bar music. On Saturday they quit around 11. When I went to check out I was ready to ask for a discount because of the noise and they had already removed the upgrade charge foe the whole stay. They were sorry the DJ stayed on past 11 on Friday. WOW. I will definitely stay again. The hotel is in the middle of the beach area so you can walk to everything also.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends