“Not the original”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Service was average, nickel and dime....charged for ranch vs. blue cheese dressing - really. We didn't take the blue cheese so it was a substitution. Worse it was $1 for two tablespoons. Ridiculous. The food was lukewarm. Yes, this is beach so nice location but not worth the high price or attitude for at best adequate food. Go to the Original one on Gulf to Bay!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience dining with us. We take all feedback into consideration. Please look for a private message from me. Thanks.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Girls were pretty, but the wings were really poor. What a bummer....I guess you don't go here for the food though. Worth a trip there to have a beer.

Hello. Thanks for the review! I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in your wings. Please know that we take all reviews very seriously and I do hope that you choose to give us another chance. Please look for a private message from me. Thanks.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great food, as usual, biggest draw was the outdoor rooftop-like seating. Great view. Great service. But when they are ready to close on a weeknight, you better be ready to get pushed out the door! LOL

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Hi Betty. Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm glad to hear our team took great care of you! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Go to the third level for an open air view of the beach. The food? It was what you would expect, but this location does not serve the full menu that you may be used to. But hey, with that view, you won't much care.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Hi Doug. I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed hanging out with us! That view is pretty amazing! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We go to Florida every year and we always stop at this location and eat and take pictures with the girls it is so much fun the food is ok. It is a little pricey but seeing we are on vacation I don’t mind it’s in a beautiful spot right on the beach the staff is great and so willing to take pictures. I would recommend this place to anyone. It is Family friendly as well

Hi there. Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed hanging out with us! Come visit us again next time you're in town!