“Always a good meal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 3 Oaks Cafe - CLOSED

3 Oaks Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Clearwater, Florida
“Always a good meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

We had eaten here with family for lunch several time over the last year. The wonders and staff are always welcoming and very attentive. I am a big fan of the Chicken Walnut salad, while others rave about their pancakes. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Never disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

We eat there alot, various configurations of family. Today my Aunt and I went for lunch. great Chicken Walnut Salad w/Poppy Seed Drsg. My Aunt is 94+ and they were very accommodating to her, helping us get table close to the door. Over all, very attentive and professional staff and owners. They always make us feel welcome

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank karejone
Rangeley, Maine
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

Lovely lunch, quiet atmosphere with mostly older couples or women friends. Broad choices and beautifully prepared and presented. The only disappointment: no outdoor seating--with a name and locale like 3 Oaks, we were hoping to sit beneath these gorgeous trees.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DaisyDiva07
“Bad Mothers Day”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

Oaks did not keep commitment to seat us. Staff ate in open while we waited an hour for food. Will not return until the place is sold an put under new management, perhaps.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Clearwater, Florida
“Nice place for lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

My grandmother and I stopped in for lunch on a Friday afternoon. Wasn't very crowded and we were seated right away. The hostess wasn't the most attentive to our situation as she seated us in the furthest booth from the door. My grandmother uses a walker and moves slowly. She dropped the menus at the table and didn't wait for us to get there. There weren't other people waiting so unsure what the rush was. Most of the customers were elderly so you would think they would be more courteous.
The server was excellent and service was prompt. The food was delicious. My grandmother had the special which was fried cod fries and slaw with a cup of soup. No substitutions allowed on sides. I had the seafood Cobb which was fresh but only had 3 shrimp which seemed skimpy for a $12 salad.
Overall everything was yummy and my grandmother liked it so we will return.

• Visited April 2013