“Looking to Jet Ski in Clearwater Beach? Fin is the man!”

Fin's Jet Ski Tours & Pontoon Boat Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering customized jet ski tours in the Clearwater Beach - Caladesi Island area. We will take you shelling, find dolphins, and see celebrity homes. We also offer 2-3 hour tour to Three Rooker Island/Anclote Key. These are secluded islands only accessible by boat where you will see crystal blue water and the most powdery white sand. Stand-up Paddleboards are also available for rent and are available by day or week and delivered in the immediate area. Our Kayak rentals are done on an hourly, half day and daily basis. Paddle the No Motor Zones of Caladesi Island and explore mangrove trails. Guided Kayak fishing tours also available. We also offer an amazing sunset cruise with your own captain. The Sunsets in Clearwater are world class. Let Captain Fin show a view of it very few get to see, from the water...reservations required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Amazing value. My son and I rode 1 jet ski and had an absolutely amazing time. There are so many coves and inlets that you need a tour guide for this area and you will not be disappointed with Fin. Fin will customize your tour based on what you are wanting to see and do. We were hoping to see dolphins on our tour and Fin didn't give up until we found some. We stopped at an amazing beach and collected shells and toured all around Clearwater beach. An all around great time. Thanks Fin!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My husband and I visited Clearwater and decided to try a tour with Fin. We had never been on a ski before, and Fin certainly gives you great instruction beforehand and checks in during ride so that you are comfortable. We did the 3-hour tour and it flew by!! We had the best day!!!! You will not have any other "dolphin encounter" on Clearwater even close to the one you will have with Fin!! Dolphins played all around our ski! It was amazing! We took a Hollywood tour of local homes!
Very cool. We stopped at a private beach to collect gorgeous shells and Fin prepped them for our trip home for us the next day by cleaning them with bleach so they would not smell!!! Now that is going the extra mile...Fin is just a great guy in general and super funny. All ages will enjoy a day with Mr. Fin. We actually wanted to go back out. We will for sure be back our next visit to Clearwater!

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

If you are planning a trip to Clearwater Beach and would like to rent a jet ski, give Fin a try. You won't be sorry. My boyfriend and I went out with Fin during our stay on the beach. The weather was a little chilly, but Fin agreed to take us out. We did the two hour tour and the price was very reasonable. My boyfriend had never driven a jet ski before and was struggling, so Fin jumped on the ski and helped him out. Once we began, Fin showed us celebrity houses and other beautiful architecture. We also passed by small islands and saw hundreds of birds resting on the water to keep warm. We stopped at a small island called Honeymoon Island where we gathered some nice shells. It was beautiful, because you could look on the horizon and see only water and sky. We saw a few dead sharks that had washed up, and Fin told us what they were. They were really cool to see up close. On the way back I was able to drive, and it felt great to be in control of the ski. The overall experience was awesome, and if I were to visit Clearwater again this tour would be on the top of my list. Maybe next time we will get two skis. P.S. Fin told us that if we didn't soak our shells in bleach water, they would smell so he let us soak them in a bucket on his dock to pick them up the next day. We also had the pleasure of meeting his wife, and she was great to talk to. If you're looking for a tour from someone who cares and takes the time to get to know his guest, look no further. These are good people.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My 9 year old daughter and I choose Fin's jet-ski tours largely based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. Fin was an instant hit and we extended our trip to a remote island as my daughter wanted to find more shells and Boy! did she find 'em...
We were on a tight schedule and Fin expertly brought us back just in time, so that I didn't get into trouble with the rest of our family. All in all an excellent experience. Would love to go back to Fin's tours during our next visit.

1  Thank GforFun
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife and I had a terrific experience at Fin's. In our case we took out a single jet-ski together and were the only people on the tour, which was fantastic. We cruised out into open water in the gulf (big waves!) and went blazing through the calm inner waterways. Fin asked what we hoped to get out of the tour, and then gave us exactly what we asked for. With him guiding us around, we didn't have to worry about sandbars or speed zones; it was just a fun, relaxing time. Fin was very easy going with a good sense of humor. If we're ever back in the area we'll certainly go back! If you decide to go I recommend bringing sunscreen and arriving a bit early; the launch area was a bit hard to find, and in our case we were able to start our tour earlier than expected.

1  Thank StandingBob