“The Reviews are In ...and It's a Gem!”
Review of Salt N Pepper Bistro - CLOSED

Salt N Pepper Bistro
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a small family own and operated Bistro. All our cooking is done at order using fresh ingredients. We carry a nice selection of meat, seafood and fresh pasta dish. We also serve savory or sweet crepes.We offer a very nice selection of imported Paulaner beer and a large variety of wine by the glass or bottle. Our Bistro is small so please make a reservation.
Reviewed 31 May 2017

My Fiancé and I had an amazing, memorable, and very romantic experience here. Just look at all of the reviews for this place two words...Top Notch. The Chef (Jean Claude) is a true innovator of cuisine and makes you feel welcome and involved in the whole experience :) This place will make you feel like your street side, in Paris, having a simply delectable with your taste buds wanting more and more. Beer, Wine, Champagne selections were also authentic European. I highly recommend trying this place.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I chose this for my birthday dinner and it was an excellent choice. I wanted something different and this was it! Excellent sauces! French onion soup was ok, but I prefer the dark broth. We will definitely be adding this to our top favorite list of restaurants!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Delightful French restaurant typical of small towns in Franch. This husband an wife team make the customers feel welcome and appreciated. Fairly large menu for a small restaurant but the food was perfectly prepared and the sauces were outstanding. Wine and beer menu was limited but of good quality.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I located this restaurant as a top pick in the area, for our anniversary dinner. We weren't sure what to expect when we walked in and only one other table was full. (Things picked up as dinner proceeded.) We were both *extremely* impressed with this pick, not only for the food but also because it is very clean.

The server was very friendly and attentive to us. I ordered a brie appetizer and hubby had a French onion soup, which he couldn't stop gushing about. For mains, he had a crepe with tomatoes, cheese, and prosciutto. The one bite I managed to convince him to let me have was excellent. My New York strip was cooked perfectly (medium) and the scalloped potatoes were creamy and delicious. If I had one suggestion, it would be to ask for the mushroom steak sauce on the side. It was a bit too rich by the time I reached the end of the steak.

I wish I could review their dessert crepes, but neither of us had any room left! The dessert menu was full of delicious-sounding crepes, but we'll have to wait for - and plan better - next time!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This a find, well actually a lot of locals know about, but it was our first visit. Beth (wife and co-owner) is hostess and on top of everything. Jean-Claude ( chef and co-owner) makes it all worth while. We had Escargot to start. Not your usual presentation, several escargot on a bed of puff pastry and a topping of the same, wonderful. I had the Duck Breast a l'orange, best i have been served and cooked in a long long time. My wife had the Tuscan Pork, which was delicious (i tasted it of course)