“Ice Cream on the Beach!”

Barefoot Beach House
Ranked #7 of 23 Dessert in Clearwater
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Perfect place to sit on the beach with an ice cream cone. I stopped by during sunset, grabbed a double scoop of toasted coconut, and sat on a picnic bench on the sand. Magical setting and delicious ice cream.

1  Thank Kelly K

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Got my morning fix of cappuccino here. My sister and I also enjoyed their ice cream too ! :) They have loos that you can use if on the beach. Very accommodating.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

great spot for ice cream or treats. local to the area we love to stay in. Easy to just pop in to or from the sand

Reviewed 18 June 2013

My husband and I took his grandmother to Clearwater Beach for the evening. She loves ice cream and we tripped upon Barefoot as it has a large car drop off area directly in front. She wanted a sundae but to our surprise the "Ice Cream" store doesn't have sundaes, only cups and cones of ice cream without any toppings. Bummer!! My husband and I ordered the Toffee Coffee "shakes" but were very disappointed to see them made with just ice and powder! Another bummer! If your looking for a scoop of ice cream, this is the place. They have seating out front (for people watching) and a porch with picnic tables out back overlooking the beach! We sat beachside in the shade!

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Stop by for a waffle cone- delicious! But expect to pay $5 for each cone! Has some souvenirs in the shop.