“Best day of fishing”

Fisheye Sportfishing Clearwater Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Clearwater Fishing Charters aboard private boat FishEye! Top rated Deep Sea and nearshore Fishing charters in Clearwater Florida we catch Grouper, Shark, Snapper, Goliath Grouper, Barracuda, Tarpon and much more. Experience the best Family and kid friendly fishing trips in sunny Clearwater Beach Florida! Owner operated for over 19 Years!!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best day of fishing”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Cat. Brandon and Brian really know what they are doing. We were on the fish from as soon as the bait hit the water. We limited on Gag Grouper in 30 min. then we hit up Red Grouper and smoked them to. After catching our meat fish it was time to have some fun and punishment. I caught a 100 lb. Goliath Grouper on the first drop. My son had 5 on but could not get one up because they were so big. This was the best fishing trip that we have ever had and I would highly recommend Capt. Brandon and Fisheye Sportfishing to anyone that wants to get on the fish.

Visited July 2013

Saint Charles, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Once in a lifetime trip! Gag & Red Grouper from the get go....”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We had a once in a lifetime trip with Capt Brandon / Fisheye Sport Fishing on Sunday July 7, 2013. We chartered for 3/4 day deep sea trip with a plan of catching grouper.

From the time the first bait hit the water we were on the fish with no time for breaks! We limited out on Gag Grouper within an hour including 29" and 31" monsters. Went to a second spot and limited on Red Grouper within an hour and 15 minutes later with the largest being a 27" beast.

From there on out we finished the trip on catch and release basis, tossing back both Gag and Red Grouper keepers that we'd normally be grateful to catch. We had many double and triple hook-ups so the Captian got quite the workout!

Finished the charter by landing a 6-7' Nurse Shark that took 25-30 minutes to bring to the surface.

If you are looking for an experienced captain that knows how to put you on fish while providing an excellant charter experience, look no farther. Can't wait for our next charter with Fisheye Sport Fishing.

Visited July 2013
Westville, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“goliath grouper,gags and reds”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

i had an unusual request,wanted to git ahold of something that would absolutely hurt me...brandon certainly delivered on that...excellent boat positioning on first wreck allowed me to hook 7 goliaths and 1 8ft shark...1st goliath drug me the length of the boat from bow to stern,2nd almost took me over the side fore the drag slipped..all the while he was helping to tend me he continually had my new bride hooked up and catching smaller grouper...when the bite died we hit another spot and in next hour and half as fast as we could bait up and drop down wed be hooked up with a red or gag grouper....even though i never landed a goliath i was absolutely satisfied beyond belief ..brandon felt bad i didnt land one but absolutely nothing could have been done better...got my dream fullfilled of being wupped on by a fish lol....excellent excellent excellent job capt brandon!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Joe B
Ocala, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great 3/4 Day Fishing Trip With Fisheye Sportfishing!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We had a great day fishing with Brandon this past Sunday! There were 4 of us fishing - catching our limit on Red Grouper by 11:30am with over 140lbs of Red Grouper!!! We came across a ton of Bait Fish popping the top of the water, Bonito's Feeding and Frigate Birds flying low on the water which gave us the opportunity to catch two King fish on the way in as well! It was a great day of fishing to say the least! Brandon is very professional yet makes you feel like you are on your own boat and puts you on the FISH!!! Everyone had a great time fishing and we have already booked another trip with Fisheye Sportfishing. Looking forward to a Full Day Charter! I would highly recommend Fisheye Sportfishing ~ professional, fun and most importantly Brandon will put you on the fish!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank K-Scott34482
Springfield, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best deep sea fishing trip ever!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Deep sea fishing is something I always wanted to do. Brandon helped me catch the shark I have always wanted to catch. I caught a variety of fish from a shark, kingfish, grouper, lizard fish to a puff fish. He made my wish come real. I had the best time. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!" - James Ploeger (age 12)

Visited May 2013