“Awesome Trip!”

Fisheye Sportfishing Clearwater Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the best Clearwater Fishing Charters with FishEye Sport Fishing and Captain Brandon Fraley, over 19 years as one of Clearwater's premiere owner operated boats! Hop aboard the top rated Fishing charter in Clearwater Florida and catch Grouper, Sharks, Snapper, Goliath Grouper, Barracuda, Kingfish, Tarpon and much more. We can accommodate up to 6 people per trip. Charters range from a 3,4,6,8,10 and 12 hour trips and we offer both Deep Sea fishing and nearshore. Please give me a call if you have any special requests, questions or would like to book a charter. As a father of two kids, I understand the importance of finding the right boat and captain for you and your family, and I strive to be just that! "My goal is to give you and your family a safe and exciting fishing trip that will make memories " - Hope to see you soon! Capt. Brandon Fraley
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great Experience! Captain Brandon is an excellent captain, fisherman and makes sure everyone is having a good time and catching fish!

fisheye22, Owner at Fisheye Sportfishing Clearwater Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Hey Mark,
Thank you for the kind words! Hopefully we can get some good weather for you guys to get back and fish again!
Capt. Brandon

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had a full day fishing trip, with our two little boys. They had an awesome time and got a variety of fish! Would definitely do it again and recommend getting the full day trip. The captain does everything for you all you have to do is reel in the fish, he was very friendly and knowledgeable!! Highly recommend this place.

Thank you!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Capt. Brandon was absolutely wonderful. From our first phone call we could tell that Brandon was excited to give us an experience of a life time. He did not let us down and in fact he even exceeded all expectations. We booked a 3/4 day trip and asked if Brandon could allow us an all day trip we were having so much fun. He had no problem changing those accomodations for us. I can't say enough about Brandon and this experience. We plan to go back every year and spend a day with Brandon on his boat. We landed 10 sharks and about and abundance of very large Grouper. My teen son landed a large Cobia that even Capt Brandon was excited about.

2  Thank Michelle C

Thank you! That bite was on fire!!! The Cobia was definitely the icing on the cake! Hope to see you guys again soon.
Capt. Brandon

Reviewed 23 August 2013

You can stop looking for fishing charters in the Clearwater area now....you have arrived. I'm a forty-something year old local that has been fishing area waters my entire life, whether inshore in my own boat or offshore with friends and family, so catching fish is really nothing new to me. One of the things that made our trip with Capt. Brandon so special is the quality and variety of fish that we boated on our full day trip. From big 40 to 50lb class amberjack to snapper and grouper and everything in between, including some lost battles with giant goliath grouper! Imagine the excitement of fighting a 25lb amberjack in more than 100' of water and have a 200+lb goliath grouper suck him in like an m&m. Hang on!!! If you book the full day charter........bring your big boy shorts and know that you will be sore the next day.

As for Capt Brandon.........WOW! We were super impressed with his professionalism,patience and knowledge of everything we were doing out there, yet still felt like we'd been fishing with him for years.....like an old friend. He'd silently evaluate each persons ability and give the proper amount of assistance when and where required, smiling the whole time, so bring your kids or your grandma it matters not......Capt Brandon will put them on fish. He helped my wife boat her first keeper size gag grouper after having her adjust her technique. She then caught one after another! If you consider yourself a seasoned fisherman(I do) you may want to pay close attention because this guy can/will teach you a ton. I honestly can not remember the last time I learned so much in one trip. All of that and then he fillets the catch for you!! We will most certainly be back. Thanks Capt Brandon!

4  Thank bigdot100
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Title says it all.. Took my almost 9 year old out for his first time with Capt Brandon and Fisheye.. We chartered the 3/4 day looking for lots of grouper to bring home.. Capt Brandon had us on the fish in no time.. My son has memories to last him a lifetime.. We would've limited out but with a nine year old not being strong enough to get the fish up before it gets back under the rocks was hard. Capt Brandon helped him get a couple reds and a 27" gag keepers. We will fish with Capt Brandon again!!!
Oh and don't be fooled by the 28' contender.. It handles the gulf just fine!

1  Thank Bnag300