“What a find!”

Manos Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 20 Bakeries in Clearwater
Cuisines: Cafe, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
st pete, fl
“What a find!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent addition to the area, authentic and very good spinach pie and meat pie. Fun to watch them making pastries in front of you! Great size side salad, out of this world custard pie. Hope they stay as friendly and affordable as they are now!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Family_of_4FL

Dunedin, Florida, USA
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Everything taste delicious! The empanada is superbe. The only downside, they don't open on sundays. The owner is very friendly.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Martini C
East Lansing, Michigan
“True Greek food and delicious pastries.”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We have a condo in Clearwater and one evening I was looking for a Greek bakery to pick up some pastries for dessert to take to my cousin's home as a gift for after dinner. I looked on the internet and found Manos' Bakery. It wasn't too far away so I went there to get the pastries. I was surprised when I was greeted by a Latin-looking woman who was there. I asked about some of things she had displayed and was shocked at how correctly she pronounced all the names of the items. She offered me a generous sample of everything I showed interest in and they were all delicious! Needless to say, I bought many more desserts than I thought I needed. When my cousin brought out the desserts after dinner it looked like there was enough for twice the people that were there. But, we ate them all! Later, during our stay in Clearwater, we went back to try some of the savory items that Manos offers and found that they were the equal to his desserts. He makes spinach pie, cheese pie and meat pie. I was pleased that he also was making Greek Easter bread and it was almost as good as my mother used to make. Once again, we were offered samples of almost anything in the store and the nice thing is you know exactly what you are getting when you order it. We met Manos this time and he is a friendly and likable young man who must work very hard. I can heartily recommend the place!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Nick G
Clearwater, Florida
“Great local find!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

A 4th generation Greek baker opened up right here on Drew St. a few months ago. It is a small, mostly take-out place with two small tables with chairs outside on the sidewalk. The food is very good! He bakes cakes, breads, cookies, and pastries. The lunch and dinner offerings include some delicious sandwich combinations served on homemade bread. The service is friendly with a smile.

• Visited October 2012