“Loving it!”

Manos Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Clearwater
Cuisines: Cafe, Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
travlife
“Loving it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Just visited Manos two weeks ago. I love their coffee The pastries are made on site and all are great. Loved my breakfast sandwich. This is my go to coffee spot. Try it. You will not be disappointed

Visited February 2014
2 Thank travlife

Clearwater, Florida
“Trifecta! Great food, service, and price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Wonderful spinach pie and the first time I have tried Bougatsa-amazing. Family owned and very friendly atmosphere. Glad we stopped for lunch!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kelley M
st pete, fl
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent addition to the area, authentic and very good spinach pie and meat pie. Fun to watch them making pastries in front of you! Great size side salad, out of this world custard pie. Hope they stay as friendly and affordable as they are now!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Family_of_4FL
Dunedin, Florida, USA
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Everything taste delicious! The empanada is superbe. The only downside, they don't open on sundays. The owner is very friendly.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Martini C
East Lansing, Michigan
“True Greek food and delicious pastries.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

We have a condo in Clearwater and one evening I was looking for a Greek bakery to pick up some pastries for dessert to take to my cousin's home as a gift for after dinner. I looked on the internet and found Manos' Bakery. It wasn't too far away so I went there to get the pastries. I was surprised when I was greeted by a Latin-looking woman who was there. I asked about some of things she had displayed and was shocked at how correctly she pronounced all the names of the items. She offered me a generous sample of everything I showed interest in and they were all delicious! Needless to say, I bought many more desserts than I thought I needed. When my cousin brought out the desserts after dinner it looked like there was enough for twice the people that were there. But, we ate them all! Later, during our stay in Clearwater, we went back to try some of the savory items that Manos offers and found that they were the equal to his desserts. He makes spinach pie, cheese pie and meat pie. I was pleased that he also was making Greek Easter bread and it was almost as good as my mother used to make. Once again, we were offered samples of almost anything in the store and the nice thing is you know exactly what you are getting when you order it. We met Manos this time and he is a friendly and likable young man who must work very hard. I can heartily recommend the place!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Nick G

Been to Manos Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!