“Great burgers and fries”
Review of Union Burger - CLOSED

Union Burger
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: UB is the perfect union. Fresh burgers and hand cut fries. Flavour and variety. Freshness and fun. And... UB is an attitude. Engaging. Memorable. And Eclectic.
Reviewed 21 January 2014

A nice little burger place right off the beach. Had a burger fries and shake. Pretty good for fast food. I guess they are a big Canadian chain. Definitely a place you can go back to.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is a users review for Coffee Culture who share same location. We visited this coffee house several times during our holiday at Clearwater Beach. The premises are exceptionally clean & restrooms equally so. You can choose to sit in the cool indoors or use the outdoor tables. Coffee is very good & the food is great too. Superb range of delicious muffins (Red Velvet being the yummiest) & the breakfast sandwiches are tasty too. But there is an ongoing problem with service. Only once did the staff get our order correct. We eventually got what we ordered but the staff didn't seem to a) know how to key in the order correctly at the service till b) pass the information correctly to the barista c) give a damn if they had got the customers order right or not in the first place. During one visit the orders were wrong for us, the customer in front of us & the customer behind us! Some serious staff training required here to bring them up to standard! Loved the coffee, snacks & the environment, but let down by poor service.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

was not too busy during visit on a weekend night, actually
x-mas week. manager personally prepared the order and was
very attentive to please us and the burgers were delicious.
Serves chilled beers with the burgers too and also has
Panini's and cold cut sandwiches with a affiliate franchise in the
same large location.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

The French fries are worth a trip here. Hand cut And just right. Chicken sandwich was very yummy as well. Had a fredicinno that was well blended and very flavorful. The only bad part was that the girls working at the counter just had to finish their conversation before they waited on me. They kept me waiting at least a couple minutes.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I visited union burger one night whilst on holiday in clearwater, after reading some good reviews. We both decided to try the grouper burger - what a mistake! I couldn't even eat mine as it felt raw in my mouth and like it was made of rubber - i couldn't even swallow the one bite i took. My husband didn't like it either but refuses to leave food that we have paid for so ate mine and his own, what a mistake... He literally ran home to use the toilet within 10 minutes and spent the whole of the next day also on the toilet with terrible stomach cramps and a "dodgy belly" to say the least. Apart from this, the chips, milkshakes and ice creams were delicious so we put it down to us not liking grouper fish. We tried again whilst nearby one day for lunch; i opted for the steak burger and my husband the all american burger. My husband described it as "nice, but a mcdonalds burger is better!" The steak in my burger was undercooked, bleeding and chewy. I returned it and said i could not eat it, expecting a fresh one cooked to my liking in its place. Wrong. I was given the same burger back after they had cooked the steak more! Although now cooked through, it was a struggle to actually take a bite as it was so tough. The chips this time appear to had been cooked in dirty oil - they tasted and looked very burnt. We left very disappointed, thinking "why did we try there again??". At $30 per meal, you would be better to stick with mcdonalds or burger king - do not waste your money and time here!

1  Thank Katiesonthebeach