“Will be returning as often as I can to fish with these guys!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Daisy Mae Fishing Charters

Daisy Mae Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing for groups and families up to 6 people!!! One of the oldest and most established charter fishing boats in Florida. 30ft super fast island Hooper sportfish!!!! Catching Grouper,Snapper,Kingfish,Barracuda,Marlin,Sailfish,Tuna,Dolphin,Wahoo and much more. Kids welcome!! Bring the family and LET'S GO FISHING!!!
Trenton, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Will be returning as often as I can to fish with these guys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been fishing several times aboard the Daisy Mae VI. We have thoroughly enjoined every minute every time. Since we have fished at different times of year we have caught all types of fish. Never have we left disappointed. Captain Eric and Tim are incredible people who know and love what they do. I will most certainly be returning for another trip in the near future. Looking forward to taking the 3 day trip as well.

Visited November 2012

Harrogate, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day of my whole 9 year old life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

Had to get up early, but seeing the sunrise as we motored out was worth it! I pulled up the biggest grouper of the day, all by myself, although Tim (first mate) was waiting nearby just in case. It was definitely the best day of my life, and I am a fishing fanatic. I hope to come back when I am older and work on the boat. Capt. Eric has great fish tales to tell, and he will do everything he can to make sure you come back with some of your own.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank tmacdonnellb
Riverview, Florida, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommend Daisy Mae Fishing Charters!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

My dad and I went on Daisy Mae Fishing Charters back in October and had a fantastic trip! We went grouper fishing on an 8 hour trip. The captain and mate were very friendly and accommodating during our trip. We were constantly on the fish, Captain Eric definitely knows the bay area and where the fish hide. We brought home our limit of Grouper, I caught the biggest Barracuda I've ever seen and we also caught a few mackerel (because we caught our limit within the first 4-5 hours).

The only thing we wished we had done differently was to have a group of 6 people vs. just the 2 of us. Fish limits in FL are based on the # of anglers in the boat so to maximize the # of fish you're taking home, make sure you have at least 6 people wanting to fish.

I highly recommend using Daisy Mae fishing charters for your upcoming trips, by far the BEST charter I've ever taken.

Visited October 2012