“Miss the Meatloaf”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

My son and I both agree that it is our favorite meatloaf. Sorry it is no longer available. For those who never had it, you sure missed a great one. Will be missed.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

One of our favorites this restaurant is now closed as of Nov.27, 2013. it is FINITO. The absolute auction is Dec 17, 2013 at 10AM

4  Thank thekegler
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We go here so often that the workers know us. We take all our visiting relatives here. They are friendly, service is quick. Food is ALWAYS good. Coupons are nice too. Location is bad though... they don't seem to get much traffic, shame. No need for reservations.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

It's rare to find a restaurant that has servers who make the overall experience exponentially better. Such was the case with our meal.
Nico guided us through the choices with a sincere and knowledgeable approach to each item and served expertly and unobtrusively.
The veal and chicken dishes were well prepared, delicious and piping hot.
A nice (and reasonably priced!) bottle of Villa Antonori Chianti was a great match for both dishes
Good food, good service. Too often dining out is a chore. This was just the opposite

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I love coupons. They make me go to places I haven't tried before. And was I ever glad I did this time.
I know it's politicaly incorrect but I had the veal Marsala. It was excellent. I don't like red sauce on my pasta with veal so I went with just the Marsala sauce on everything and it was soooo good.
Do NOT miss the Grand Marnier bread pudding. With ice cream. It must be illegal.
Wendy was my bartender and offered all sorts of options for my meal. She was funny and knew her stuff.
I will be back!