“Clearwater location closed”
Review of Ceviche - CLOSED

Ceviche
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Clearwater, Florida
“Clearwater location closed”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

As of Early July 2013 the Gulf-to-Bay location in Clearwater is closed. The St. Pete location is still open as far as I know. I've not been there since the Health Department shut them down for a day due to poor sanitation.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mdoneil

Bradenton, Florida
“Nice tapas and wine”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Came here before a concert at the nearby Ruth Eckerd Hall. The convenience to the Hall was the main reason we came. We had four different tapas, all flavorful and different, and a nice bottle of Spanish wine. We were here on a Sunday night so there was no crowd. It was an enjoyable visit and I would consider returning. We did think the prices a bit high for the size of the portions. The wine was reasonably priced-about $19.00 for the bottle. The waiter was very helpful with wine selection. I

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kathy J
Florida
“Great honest staff --great food”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Tapas Tuesdays was a blast with my bookclub. The food and drinks were great. I left my bookclub bag there which contained my Nook. I didn't realize this for over a month. I called and they still had it for me and kept in safely for another 2 weeks after that. What honest staff and great service. I would highly recommend this restaurant. We LOVED the decor. Great prices on Tuesdays!

• Visited February 2013
wakefield
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went here with friends and had a great night. The food was cooked well and they brought it out in stages as we ordered lots of different things. All the dishes were good and the wine was nice too. The waiter was great, helpful and friendly.

• Visited February 2013
Hove, UK
“Shabby interior - service a shame - not great value”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I think the title says it all. The selection is very good. But the price is high for what is finally delivered to your table. We felt the service was a little lacking too. We ate the night before at nearby Carrabba's and had three courses with drinks for less than the $55 it cost for our single course with soft drinks!

Visited April 2013