“What outstanding service!”

Good for: Groups
New Port Richey, Florida
“What outstanding service!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My family went to this restaurant after my father-in-law's funeral. There were 2 dozen of us and we were given a private dining room in the back of the restaurant. I explained that I had a coupon that I received in my most recent AAA magazine for 25% off the entire table. This did not affect our service at all. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. We couldn't have picked a better location.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mary34655

• Turkish first
Florida
“Excellent Dining”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I have never had a bad meal at Olive Garden. Years ago we always ordered their endless soup, salad and breadsticks. We have branched out in recent years and no matter what I've ordered, it's been good. Their menu is Italian and most everything is reasonably priced. The service is friendly and always accommodating.

• Visited June 2013
Sarnia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dining”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Excellent food,convenient location with good value for the money. The staff are very friendly. they also have a great wine list.

Visited March 2013
Massachusetts
“Take out great”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We like to order take out when we are busy or just want to relax at home. the meals are always fresh, hot and delicious. they pack up a generous portion of salad or soup with the entree

Visited February 2013
Dunedin, Florida
“good food”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Like any Olive Garden good atmosphere good food and drinks portions well served and tasting good. I go there quite often

Visited February 2013