“Birthday celebration”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 58th St.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my first time at Cafe Ponte and I have to say, I loved everything about this restaurant. Our server was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable about the wine list and the menu.The best Filet Mignon I have ever had.Presentation was beautiful and very appealing. The desserts were wonderful and creative.Cozy upscale atmosphere. Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Seven women went and all enjoyed this restaurant. Atmosphere was good, service was excellent and food was tasty and attractive.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Servers were extremely attentive, friendly and honest. The food was fantastic with nice sized servings. Dessert was amazing.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

A hidden gem in Tampa Bay! The menu is to die for! The owner and chef have style and substance with reasonable prices. Make early bird reservations and beat the rush. Try the Maine lobster pot pie for a special meal! You will love this place. It does not disappoint!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Celebrated my husband's birthday at Cafe Ponte. This was our second visit. We used a Groupon that we had purchased for the 6 course tasting menu. I must say that this is one of the best or the best restaurant that we have been to since relocating to Tampa Bay area 18 months ago. Ambiance is great, food excellent and great service. Our serve, Adam was the best. We went on a Tuesday night and the restaurant was filled. I highly recommend Cafe Ponte.

1  Thank Joscaf