“Good lunch spot”

Clearwater, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good lunch spot”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We go here for lunch at work, it's usually pretty fast. Great size portions, and delicious food. Service was okay, but the prices are decent.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nikki C

Palm Harbor, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic meal and service”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We have driven by Pho Queen almost daily for a year saying we should try it. I wish we had gone sooner. The food was fantastic!. Never had anything like it before. My husband had their chicken soup, he felt the bowl was not emptying. We will go back to Pho Queen and I will pass the word to everyone I know.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Donna G
Palm harbor
“Awesome pho!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I make it a point to eat here at least once a week, usually for lunch. This place is lacking in decor and service, but they make it up in the quality of the food! I usually start with a order of the spring rolls, which are amazing. Next, I usually get the pho with either chicken or shrimp. This always fills me up! They bring the customary sides with the pho jalapeños, sprouts and thyme? If your looking for a tasty meal at a great price make sure you don't skip out on this one!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Tom C
Worcester, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

In Clearwater on vacation and as our local place at home closed, we definitely needed a dose of Vietnamese food! I don't remember what we all ordered, but the food was delicious, the service was friendly and attentive, and the food was brought out very fast. I was concerned when reading of slow service from another review, but it was not the case with us. The restaurant is nice sized, well lit and there are plenty of tables.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank yazkazoo
Dunedin, Florida
“You will be happily surprised!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Food is always served a great hot temperature, service keeps improving, getting faster and more precise, as well the staff members to communicate with patrons explaining dishes, never making suggestions, maybe this should be something they have to work on. Overall your food won't disappoint you. Best Vietnamese in the area by far.

2 Thank Greenmiriam18