“Good food-warm beer!”

Ranked #20 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I came with the family, the Grouper sandwich was very good, unfortunately my beer was warm and the waiter hard to come by. My daughter ordered the Cajun quesadillas, stay away from the quesadillas. They tasted smoky, not very good. Waiter could have been much more pleasant, it wasn't very busy, yet he couldn't find the time to ask me how our meal was. Would I come back? Probably not, too many beach front restaurants.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate there last summer and had the best sashimi tuna loaded with fresh ginger. Very crowded and they don't take reservations, but it is worth the wait for fresh seafood on the beach. I plan to go there again this summer. One of my faves.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were on vacation in Clearwater and were meeting up with old friends who are now locals. They suggested Frenchy's for the grouper alone! There was a bit of a wait...it was a Tuesday evening around 7pm. While we waited for outside seating, we enjoyed some drinks at the bar. BEST RUM RUNNER in town. AMAZING. Great environment, very crowded, but awesome service. They are right on the beach and the view & sunset is gorgeous! My friends ordered a grouper sandwich and mahi-mahi dish. They both loved their meals. I had the coconut shrimp with the coconut rice...my husband had a chicken dish it was all so delicious! We ended up coming back a few nights later for dinner and I ordered the shrimp again. LOVED it. The second time we were there they had a live band that the locals seemed to flock there for. Great music, great food. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I Love going here for the Fried Grouper Sandwhich. It has great door seating on the beach and it is great in the later afternoon for Sunsets. I go there every chance I get not just for the food but they do have live entertainment and I like the atmosphere there every time I am there. I have never had bad service or bad food or a bad experience when I have gone there.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of my companies favorite places. I have been bringing friends and family there for years and it is always a perfect time. The food is consistently good and the place screams fun!